Chapter 6: One Hell After Another Part 1

WARNING!!! This chapter contains subjects such as rape, abuse, and other uncomfortable topics. If you are sensitive to any of the listed, then please proceed with caution.

(Y/N) POV

How long has it been at this point? Whatever, not like it matters. If I were to guess, then I'd say I've been here for months. Godzilla has made sure to put a tight leash on me. The only way I can see anyone was by sneaking out, but the punishments would get worse. These punishments would vary depending on her mood. Sometimes she would beat me another time she would..... do things to me without my consent. It makes me shudder every time I think about it. my hips would be practically ruined and I'd have a hard time walking.

Just like Anguirus, Godzilla and the others are capable of taking on more human forms except a bit larger compared to the average human. I've noticed some major physical changes that have started to pop up. I've clearly lost weight, gotten many scars on my body from my face to my chest below, abnormally high pain tolerance, and among other things. Two Mutos would watch over me when she wasn't around, but they were easy to outsmart. Sometimes they would join in when I'm being punished. I wonder if they would act the same way if something bigger were to come? However, it hasn't been all dark clouds lately.

Kong would teach me about the island and how to survive on it. I don't like what the days have become to me. I'd wake up, I'd get food, I'd be punished, survive the day, sleep, and restart. This repetitive cycle of torture has become nothing but everyday life for me. Does Monarch know that I'm still here? Those idiots should know that I am here after the failed rescue attempt. Did they assume that I died? Are they just watching me live on this island? I thought she was cruel, but if so, then I guess humanity has cruelty to match hers.

 My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed Mothra's presence. Before, her colorful wings brought me joy and a feeling of safety. They are now barren with no sign of good for the future.

Mothra: Are you okay?

(Y/N): Why do you ask a question that has an obvious answer?

Mothra: I-

(Y/N): You know what she does to me. You have seen what she has done to me. Everyday, you wait until no one is around to tell me that everything will be alright, but we both know that it's all a big lie. We are all trapped in the same hell.

Mothra: That can change if we just think of something.

(Y/N): After what we pulled?! Forget about it, she'll see it coming from a mile away. Speak of the Devil, you should probably go before she gets here.

Mothra was quick to leave with a dark shadow visible from under the cove's waters appearing. I felt something staring at me from down there when I first came here, but now it's truly there. She ascends from the water to meet my gaze reminding me of my situation. I knew what was coming next. Just imagine the worst pain you ever felt, but felt on all the pain receptors on your body times one hundred.

Godzilla: Now (Y/N), why were you talking with Mothra?

I was hesitant to answer with my past experiences with trying to lie. Her senses are far better than mine. She could tell how fast I'm breathing along with my heart rate, which she uses to tell if I'm lying or not.

(Y/N): She was asking me how I was doing. Is there something wrong? (I'M FUCKED I'M FUCKED I'M FUCKED I'M FUCKED I'M SO FUCKED)

Godzilla: You see (Y/N), I don't like it when someone gets a little too close. Y'know what I'm saying right?

(Y/N): Y-yes

I feel sorry for the Mutos that are approaching.

Muto 1: Your majesty, there seems to be an issue.

Muto 2: We request for your assis-OH FUCK!

LordAuthor259: Top ten sentences said before disaster.

If I had any shred of myself that thought that she is cruel just to me, then consider it erased. She killed the second Muto with her atomic breath, broke the first Muto's leg, and crushed its head with ease.

Godzilla: See?

(Y/N): They were just asking for help.

Godzilla: I just can't stand them sometimes, but it doesn't matter since there are dozens and I mean dozens of their kind.

(Y/N): You straight up murdered them.

Godzilla: You understand me so well

(Y/N):.....You're just gonna ignore me aren't you? (Why? Just why?)

Godzilla: However, this doesn't change anything.

(Y/N): *sarcastically* Really? I had no idea. I won't do it again

I turn my back to her hoping not to meet her gaze

Godzilla: (Y/N)

(Y/N): No

Godzilla: (Y/N)

(Y/N): No

Godzilla: (Y/N)~

(Y/N): S-stay away from me. P-please d-don't not again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

TIMESKIP

For hours, I felt nothing but agonizing pain. She was capable of focusing the atomic energy into her hand and sending a pulse throughout my body. It's like my body is being electrocuted, but it's different. This "pulse" causes all the pain receptors on my body to react as though I'm being pummeled even though she just stands there watching. The worst part is that she knows when to stop due to her acute senses. She'll know when my heart would give out if she goes too far. It's been two hours since she stopped, but my body would make violent twitching movements during the aftermath.

I'm nothing but a crying, twitching mess of a man.

(Y/N): *quiet sobs* god please....someone help....what's that?

Over the horizon, I could see a ship appearing. It looks like it belongs to Monarch.

(Y/N): So those asshats decided to make a move, about time.

Part of me felt relieved to see the ship, it reminds me that there is a world outside this place. The sunrise looks different compared to the others I've seen here. Maybe things are gonna start to look better.

PLEASE READ!!!

That's all for today's chapter. I apologize that it took long to make this. It's not just because I have my own life, but there's another reason. I was purposely trying to push this off for as long as I can. Abuse, rape, molesting are sadly a part of reality, but it's easier said than done to accept it. I feel uncomfortable writing stuff like this. I've never in my life been through such things and I'm thankful everyday that I'm not, but it's still hard to put yourself in those shoes. Through my experience, writing this kind of stuff is hard because it feels like it's happening to you even though it isn't.

As the author, you are the main character and you can feel what they feel. All their happiness, sadness, and rage course through you for they are an extension of you in some way. I hope you can forgive me and try to understand my reasoning. I won't back down from this after all the preparation I made to write this story. Life has challenges and you will only get stronger by surpassing them. I also apologize to anyone that felt hurt by reading this chapter and feeling mad by thinking I didn't take this seriously. Farewell, my subjects.