Chapter 18: Kaiju Harem

TRIGGER WARNING!!! READER DISCRETION ADVISED! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS REFERENCES TO RAPE, ABUSE, AND SEXUAL ABUSE!

(Y/N) POV

A big change had happened last night. Everyone got jealous and now they shared me. I would say something, but I knew it would fall on deaf ears. At least they allow me to have time to myself. Kong and Rodan are hugging me right now. Kong is laying her head on my shoulder while Rodan has her wings around. She keeps trying to snuggle into my neck and likes it when I pet her.

Is it right that I feel dirty for this or is it dirty because I make it dirty? I can feel their "assets" pressing against my arms. Kong's more on the tomboy side, but that adds to her charm. Rodan is skittish and gets frightened easily. Though I don't want to mess with her too much.

Rodan: Your skin feels rough, but you feel so warm. Can I stay here forever?

(Y/N): No

Kong: Can you not? (Y/N) has been looking frustrated for a while.

(Y/N): I've been like this since last night.

Rodan: Could I... n-not make you feel this way?~

Kong: What are you implying?!

(Y/N):... Go on~

Rodan: W-WAIT!

Kong: OKAY! You had your turn.

Rodan: Five more minutes?

Kong: NO!

(Y/N): We can continue later Rodan.~

She nearly fainted as she flew off. I might've been a little much. It was worth it seeing her all flustered.

Kong: Were you serious?

(Y/N): No, I just love seeing her redder than usual.

Kong: Bet you can't make me blush.

How dare she sit on my lap facing me? I know exactly what to do.

LordAuthor259: We're about to do what's called a pro gamer move.

I accepted her challenge and put my face in between her breasts. It took her a few seconds to realize what just happened. I think it's fair to say I won the challenge.

Kong: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

I can't help giggling like a small child to her now high-pitched voice.

(Y/N): Rodan asked if she could help me feel better. She left and you're still here.

Kong: Didn't think you'd do this to me.

(Y/N): I wouldn't do this to anyone, but you challenged me and I couldn't back out.

Kong:... Are you comfortable?

(Y/N): I wouldn't care if you were flat. Big titty, small titty, or no titty. It doesn't matter, just love everyone.

LordAuthor259: To me, those are words to live by.

Kong: Are you saying I have small tits?!

(Y/N): I'm not moving my head, am I?

Kong just stroked my head while I felt her amazing fur. Like, how is it so soft? I could sleep here if I wanted to. This sadly didn't last since I had to leave. I had fear in my heart for who came next. Queen Ghidorah gets to have her turn with me. There better be an attack or something today.

Gigan: Thanks for coming here before my master.

(Y/N): Gigan? Let me guess, you want a turn?

Gigan: You could say that. I want to understand how you're so strong.

She examined my build to get a better understanding. I don't know why she is curious about how I'm so strong.

(Y/N): So what, you just want to feel my arms or back or something?

Gigan: If you would allow me to.

(Y/N): I'm not against it as long as you're careful.

Gigan: What are you so afraid of?

(Y/N): Nothing, I just want you to take it in consideration.

Gigan POV

I'm understanding why he asked to be careful. His arms and hands were rough. Makes sense with all the fighting he's done. A few visible scrapes, but they looked strangely natural. The scars and other marks on his face and waist are not nice to look at. He had tear marks down his face that looked like they've been there forever.

Pitch black compared to the rest of him. The scars around his waist lessen as I peer away and get worse the closer it gets to a center of sorts. I should avoid looking there for a while. He's shaking the closer I get to his face and waist area. The spikes on his back have minimal damage. Something is definitely not right with him.

Gigan: (Y/N)? (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah?

Gigan: I know it's none of my business, but are you okay?

(Y/N): Of course, w-why would you ask?

Gigan: I can understand why my master would want you. Who wouldn't? However, I think you should stop for today. How many people have touched you the same way I am right now?

(Y/N): Only Kong and Rodan, why?

Gigan: Don't let anyone else do this to you for a while. I'm sorry for asking you to do this. Even with your regeneration in a fight, how can you possibly keep getting up. This puncture scar on your chest is where two of your ribs are. From what happened, you should've been in serious pain and unable to stand with shattered ribs.

(Y/N): What can I say except I just power through.

Gigan: Not showing pain doesn't make it better.

(Y/N): It's not that I don't show it, I just can't feel it that easily.

Why did the golden bitch have to show up now?!

Ghidorah: Hello~

(Y/N): G-Ghidorah, I'm guessing you're here for me.

Out of all times, why now?! It scared me to touch his face, but she just comes in kissing his neck and having her way with him. Please don't let this escalate.

(Y/N): AAAAAAAHHH

He screamed and turned to blast Ghidorah in the face with an Atomic Breath out of nowhere. (Y/N) kept screaming and roaring, trying to hurt Ghidorah.

Ghidorah: (Y/N)! What's wrong with you?!

Goshin: RAAAAAAAAAHHH

(Y/N) grabbed Ghidorah by the face and dragged her through the side of a mountain. Ghidorah fired a gravity beam on his hand to shake him off to counter with a swift kick to the face. She flew into the air to get some distance. I joined her while (Y/N) kept trying to hit us. Sometimes he fired blasts from his hand. They'd miss and hit the ocean or some other part of the island. He angrily sprinted towards the ocean. The best thing is to leave him alone for now.

Ghidorah: We need to go after him.

Gigan: GHIDORAH! This will only make it worse for him. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!

Ghidorah: I was just messing around.

Gigan: Like how Godzilla "messed around" with him?!

TIMESKIP

Gigan POV

No one has heard from (Y/N) in days. It's clear he hasn't recovered from what happened. Some of us feel scared to approach him the wrong way. I wanted to ask the other monsters that were with him when he became what he is now. They vanished without a trace. It doesn't help with this strange presence I've been feeling from space for the past few days.

That's all for today's chapter. Comment, leave a suggestion, or follow me on Wattpad if what I write interests you. I'm still trying to keep up with my writing and all my other work. There are many ideas for stories I want to explore. I've slacked off for too long and I want to finish this without rushing. I would also like feedback with how things are going so far. Farewell, my subjects.