~Twenty-One~

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

February 21th, 2016

Heeyoung pulled into the driveway of Seokjin's family home. It was a huge house, bigger than Namjoon's. It was fancy just like the rest of the homes in the neighborhood. Heeyoung frowned thinking about how she didn't belong.

She pushed the thoughts away and stepped out of her Grandmother's car. She felt unsteady in her heels, her legs shaking from nerves. 

Hoseok had messaged her an hour or so earlier asking if she was coming. She had replied with a yes and he sent her the address. He told her that they were meeting up at Seokjin's house before going to the winter cabin where the party was being held.

Heeyoung knocked lightly on the dark wood door. Almost instantly it was opened by a man in a tailcoat. A warm golden glow shone behind him. "You must be Miss Lee Heeyoung. Come right in."

Heeyoung stepped into the foyer and was instantly encased in warmth. The sounds of a fire crackling and soft conversation echoed from down the hall. The man in the tailcoat took Heeyoung white shall and hung it in the small closet by the door.

"Thank you," Heeyoung uttered to him. He bowed his head and gestured for her to follow him. He led her down the hall and into the main room where the hearth was. On the furniture surrounding the hearth were her friends.

Her guide cleared his throat, causing them to turn around and focus their attention on him. "Miss Lee Heeyoung has arrived." He announced before bowing and retreating back down the foyer.

Heeyoung flushed as seven pairs of eyes twinkled at her. She didn't look at him, but she could tell Yoongi was staring at her. "Heeyoung, you made it!" Seokjin stood to greet her, followed by everyone else. 

"Looking gorgeous as always, Heeyoung!" Complemented Hoseok as he gave her a quick hug. 

"Thank you," Giggled Heeyoung. Jungkook and Taehyung happily pointed out that she was wearing the necklace and purse that they gave her.

"Oh, you got your boot taken off!" Heeyoung commented excitedly to Namjoon.

"Yes, I got it off yesterday. It healed up just in time for the party." Namjoon replied.

Finally, they all had backed away, leaving her to face Yoongi.

"Hi, Yoongi." She spoke first. He blinked at her.

"I... You... Why did you come?" Yoongi asked slowly. Heeyoung's face fell.

"Did you not want me to?" Heeyoung noticed the other tense up as they watched them. She ignored them, though, focusing all her attention on Yoongi. Her heart burned in her chest as she waited for his response.

"I did, I'm glad you came..." He replied. "I didn't think you wanted to."

"I told you I wanted to." She replied slowly.

"I just thought you might have changed your mind after..." He trailed off, not finishing his sentence, and looked away.

"No, I didn't." She told him. "Nothing changed my mind."

"Sir, the limousine is ready." The man from the foyer reappeared. Seokjin turned to him.

"Thank you, Butler." Seokjin dismissed him and turned back to the group. "Come on guys, we can't be late to the party."

~~~

Yoongi didn't know how to feel.

His friends had betrayed him by leading him to believe Heeyoung wouldn't show up at the party, just so they could laugh at him when he made a fool out of himself. Now they took all the other seats in the limousine, forcing him to sit next to her.