~Nine~

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

January 4th, 2016

Yoongi parked his car and sat watching the other guys play with the basketball except for Namjoon, who sat on a bench on his phone with his broken leg outstretched in front of him. Yoongi got out of the car and slowly made his way over to them. Taehyung was the first to see him and called a quick greeting to him before continuing the game. The rest followed his lead and called out their hellos.

Yoongi sat down next to Namjoon, who gave him a welcoming smile before looking back down at his phone to respond to the person he was texting. Yoongi pulled out his phone.

A victorious shouting made Yoongi turn his attention away from his phone and to the guys on the court. Taehyung was high fiving Jimin while Hoseok stuck his tongue out at them.

"Now that you're here, we can finally go eat!" Seokjin declared as the group gathered around the bench. Eager hollering arose amongst the crew.

They made their way to their cars and set off. Hoseok drove his car accompanied by Jungkook and Seokjin, while Yoongi drove his car accompanied by Jimin, Taehyung, and Namjoon.

~

They ended up enjoying their time eating street food and walking around, catching Yoongi up on all sorts of things about themselves. They took him to some of their favorite places to hang out and explained the history behind them. Yoongi felt like he was intruding at first, but they made him feel like he belonged.

Now they brought him to an abandoned building, seemingly out in the middle of nowhere. Yoongi looked around at the un-tamed ground. The building was broken down by the elements in some areas but was still holding up well.

"This is where we filmed our music video," Namjoon said proudly. Yoongi turned to look at him.

"You guys have a music video?" Yoongi answered in astonishment.

"More or less." He answered. "Jhope here," He slung his arm around Hoseok's shoulders. "does the dancing and is the face of what we do. Jungkook films, Taehyung styles, and we all help with the music."

"He's just being modest. Namjoon is our main producer and composer. His lyrics are awesome!" Jimin added. Namjoon shook his head in embarrassment, his dimples showing.

Taehyung pulled out his phone and typed something in before handing it to Yoongi. The small screen displayed Hoseok dancing in front of the building. "That's pretty cool," Yoongi commented, nodding.

They had played games and told stories. Yoongi grew more comfortable around the six, and he could confidently confirm, they were friends.

He found himself laughing and having fun, something he hadn't done for a long time without Heeyoung. Now he had these six. He felt like he wasn't deserving of them, but he had a feeling that they didn't plan on leaving him alone anytime soon.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N: Sorry this chapter doesn't have any Heeyoung and Yoongi interactions but I wanted to make a nice chapter just to show Yoongi relaxing and bonding with his new friends.

Please kindly let me know if I made any mistakes so I can strive to be better, thank you.

Please click the little star if you enjoyed this chapter and comment on your thoughts!