~Four~

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

December 19th, 2015

"So what can you bake, Yoongles? — hand me that ribbon over there, please — Surely you aren't completely hopeless in a bakery." Heeyoung questioned Yoongi while packaging some beautifully decorated cupcakes.

"Um, well, my mom and I used to make pancakes together," Memories swirled in his head, making him close his eyes. "But that was a long time ago. My dad taught me to cook a few things, though." Yoongi answered, handing over the ribbon.

"So you don't even know how to make a simple chocolate chip cookie?" Heeyoung sighed. "Well, if you want, I can teach you a few simple recipes after we close today." She gave him a bright smile making it hard for him to say no.

~

"The chocolate chip cookie, a simple but legendary cookie. A chocolate chip cookie can put a smile on anybody's face. If you can't make a chocolate chip cookie, how can you call yourself a baker?" Heeyoung said while holding the delicious cookie in front of Yoongi.

"You caught me. I'm not a baker." He replied before taking a huge bite out of the cookie. She looked up at him like he had just... well like he had just stolen a bite of her cookie.

"How dare you!" She hit him, making him laugh. "Now you have to make me a fresh batch of new cookies. Don't mess them up, or I'll sabotage your food for a week."

"Hey, that's not fair! It was one cookie!" He pouted while continuing to eat the rest of the cookie.

"Yeah, well, you are the one that came here to learn." She smiled at him. "You aren't going to get special treatment just because you are my best friend. Now bring me everything we need to make some chocolate chip cookies."

"Now, how am I supposed to know where everything is?" Yoongi looked around the kitchen.

"Find me two cookie sheets. We can play hot-cold if you want. You're very warm." Yoongi just sighed and walked over to the first cabinet. "Colder."

He checked the rest before making his way back to Heeyoung. "Hot." She smiled at him in amusement. He checked all of them but found everything but cookie sheets. He was starting to wonder if he had forgotten what a cookie sheet looked like.

"Where are they? I checked everywhere!" He ran his hand through his hair in frustration. Heeyoung just laughed.

"Not everywhere." She moved to the side to reveal another cabinet behind her. He opened it to find four cookie sheets. He took two and put them on the counter.

"That was mean. You were hiding them." He leaned on the counter and looked at her. She just laughed again.

"It was incredibly amusing." She said through her giggles, the cute sounds making his heart flutter. He smiled back at her. "Ok, now find me the mixing bowl." He found it earlier and walked over to where he remembered it being.

Half an hour later, they had two batches of cookie dough. Yoongi slides his batch of cookies into the oven followed by Heeyoung's batch.

"Be ready to taste the best cookies you have ever tasted!" Yoongi said playfully.

"I highly doubt you will be able to beat my grandma at anything when it comes to food, but let's wait and see." Heeyoung patted him on the back and went into the front to sit down while they waited. Yoongi followed, sitting next to her at one of the tables.

"I'm so hungry!" Yoongi leaned back in his chair.

"You should join us for dinner! Grandma's making your favorite thing to steal from my lunchbox! Bulgogi!" Heeyoung suggested. Knowing that his parents wouldn't be waiting on him, he agreed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N: A short chapter, hope you still enjoyed it though.

Please kindly let me know if I made any mistakes so I can strive to be better, thank you.

Please click the little star if you enjoyed this chapter and comment on your thoughts!