28

Liam looked down at the bright haired boy who's head rested in his lap. His eyes were rested closed,

Liam smiled slightly, feeling happy that his friend's eyes were not sparkling with tears anymore. They were on the fourth movie of the night, a popcorn bowl with only kernels and some video game cases from earlier littered Liam's room.

Purple pixels of the screen lit up the room every so often and Liam would feel horrible waking up his heartbroken friend. He let Niall sleep, but he himself stayed up for a while longer.

————————————————

Harry gripped his phone in his hand and gasped air into his lungs, not stopping.

His shoes flew forward with his long and fast strides, the muscles of his back started to sweat. He was tense, this didn't feel real.

Harry looks down to his hands and they're dirty at this point, the creases full of small pebbles and mud. He tripped a few times, he felt stupid and blind when he needed to be smart and do something simple.

Harry is smart, he knows where Louis is. He finally barrels himself up the hill and down leading to the circle.

"Louis? Lou.." he called, he felt tears prick his eyes. Because Harry wants a cigarette and why the hell does that thought have to dawn on him just now?

He heard nothing and Harry ran around the trees looking around until he finally spotted a pale dainty hand around one of the thick trees and grabbed it. "Louis?!" Harry bursted out and he pulled him to him. "Please stop!" His voice cried.

Louis was whimpering and trying to get Harry's hands to let go of his, but he was acting weakly and more in a panic attack mode.

Harry noticed his hyperventilating and realized just then that this wasn't because Louis didn't like him. This was because of something totally different.

"Baby.." Harry groaned without thinking and Louis's big eyes focused on him.

His pupils turned huge, his eyes were a storm at the same time. Harry felt a pull in his heart because of Louis's swollen red lips and eyes. It's cold, but his eyes stood out. They were icy.

"Come here. I won't hurt you. Breath." Louis's body became less tense and Harry moved to hold him up. He wanted to be there for him he didn't care about his inadequate feelings right now. He felt so selfish.

"Louis I'm sorry, just close your eyes okay?" Louis' did as told but they looked more squeezed shut and he kept panicking. "She's gonna drown me, Harry you don't un- under- understand." Louis gulped he actually seemed anxious that his mother were here. Harry knew he was talking about her.

He kept himself together, "Louis I'm here, nobody will touch you. Nobody will hurt you." Harry stood up taller and Louis suddenly felt safer. He looked up at him but then back down.

"I-.." Louis cried and he felt angry at his break down he felt embarrassed. "She's going to- to hurt me." He whispered weakly, and fell to his knees because he was so tired, cold, and was having symptoms from his intense hyperventilating. That including tingling on his fingers and toes, along with breathing issues.

Harry picked Louis up and took him under a tarp hanging near the chairs, trying to shield him from the wind and cold. He held him for a second and then looked down at him. Louis was still tense but started to relax.