4

Louis sat there. In a bathroom stall on the cold floor. He waited until class was over. After everyone had changed and was gone, Louis got up and walked out to the showers.

He took Harry's old shorts off and set them down on the bench. His tan, bare skin grew goosebumps and he shivered a bit because of his exposed skin.

He decided he wanted to warm up.

Louis walked over to the showers and twisted one of the knobs. He let out a sigh of pleasure as the warm steam filled his nostrils and the hot water poured down his body.

This was one of the only feelings he could enjoy back at his home in Japan. Being completely warmed by the hot water of a shower.

He was humming contently, enjoying the feeling.

Out in the hallway, Harry chuckled at his girlfriend and kissed her cheek. "I gotta run back to the locker room. I forgot something."

She smirked at him and nodded. Her dark eyeliner and mascara standing out as she gave him a wink.

He turned and went back inside. He tried and tried but he just couldn't let go of the fact that Louis was still in there, probably cold and alone.

He looked into the stalls and didn't find the boy in there.

Suddenly he realized that he could hear one of the showers on, gears turned in his head. It was probably Louis who was in there humming softly.

He turned and walked the other way towards the showers, somehow not thinking about the fact that Louis would probably be naked.

Louis' breath hitched in his throat. He could hear someone's footsteps. He turned toward the mirrors and saw Harry standing there behind him.

Louis gasped and tried to cover his small penis, he whimpered when he saw Harry begin to laugh.

"You've got such a cute little length. Well, I mean I shouldn't really call it that. It doesn't have much of a length now, does it?" Harry laughed a bit harder, trying to hide the fact that his pants were getting tight around his cock.

"Don't look at me! Pervert!" Louis hissed, his cheeks were rosy and adrenaline was coursing through his veins because of his embarrassment.

Harry adjusted his pants and snorted. "You think I'm a pervert? I saw you get hard this morning just seeing my abs." He laughed, turning it around on Louis.

Louis' cheeks were darker and hotter than they've ever been, and even though this man was hot as fuck, he couldn't help but feel so ugly and gross. He felt tears well up in his eyes. "Stop!" He yelled out and sat down on the ground. He hugged his knees to his chest and sobbed. "I-I can't control things like that." He whispered.

Harry slowly stopped laughing and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Please just leave..." Louis' soft high pitched voice rang in Harry's ears. He couldn't bare the feeling of being humiliated again. He knew Harry thought he was disgusting but he didn't have to make fun of him for it.

Harry felt his heart drop. He didn't mean to hurt Louis, he was joking after all. Maybe he was too harsh... "Louis, I-"

"I don't care!" Louis' voice was now bitter. He bit down on his lip. "Get away from me." He whispered.

Harry backed away slowly and then turned to leave. But he stopped at the door. "I'm sorry, Louis." He mumbled, knowing Louis probably didn't hear it. He then pushed his way out the door.

Louis sat there for a moment before he wiped his tears and got up off of the dirty floor.

He wrapped a towel around his waist as he cried, remembering this feeling so well.