19

Louis looked into Harry's shining eyes, they were a dark green color in the dark, like pine trees. "I am?" He didn't know how to take the sentence, but it gave him a burning feeling in his toes. It wasn't a bad feeling.

Harry just smiled and nodded, before changing the topic, "Are you tired?"

Louis shook his head.

"Well it's quiet now, I think they're done fighting."

"I don't want to go yet. Can we stay a little longer?"

Harry heard the flirtatiousness in Louis' voice and felt his breath catch. "Of course, I just thought you'd wanna go."

"I don't." Louis slurred and moved even closer. He was smiling sweetly.

Harry breathed in the scent of Louis, mixed with the alcohol and weed.

Louis moved his hand up and began to play with one of Harry's curls. "You're important to me too." He paused. "No one else gets me how you do."

Harry's eyes glossed over with adoration for Louis. "I'm glad you feel the same."

Louis took in a breath and licked his lips. Harry watched the boy move his crystal eyes up and down Harry. He then moved again, even closer to the taller kid, and before they both knew it their lips were locked together.

Once the kiss began it didn't end for a while, their lips moving together, Harry biting Louis' a bit. "You're so different." Harry whispered in between their lips. He had never felt this way during any other kiss.

They didn't want it to stop. Louis felt his heart beating faster than ever, Harry felt something in him that he'd never felt with anyone else before.

The heat of their breath lingered into each other's lungs, and Louis was pulling Harry's curls lightly. Harry began to reach down and touch the buttons on the boy's skirt, feeling his chest heaving up and down in anticipation and eagerness. "Is this okay?"

Louis nodded, looking desperate for Harry.

Just as he was about to unbutton and touch Louis, who he assumed was most likely a virgin, a bit of sobriety hit him and he pulled away from the kiss.

Louis opened his eyes and looked up at Harry. "What's wrong?" He slurred out.

Harry just shook his head and cursed under his breath, he was angry with himself. Angry because he didn't understand why he'd done what he did, he knew he wasn't gay. Angry because he took advantage of Louis when he was drunk out of his mind and Harry could at least think straight. Louis probably didn't feel the same, he probably saw Harry as a brother. If they had sex and it didn't mean anything more to Louis, his first time would be some meaningless hookup.

He didn't know what got into himself. He'd been feeling emotionally attached to Louis ever since their talk in the woods, and even before so he was definitely attracted to Louis...his ass especially turned him on.

He felt his face heat up and his eyes get wet in embarrassment. Louis would probably regret all of this tomorrow...if he even remembered it. Harry hoped he wouldn't, spare him the regret.

"I'm sorry." He muttered, standing up and beginning to collect his things. "Let's go home."

Louis frowned but then stood up slowly, wobbling a bit. "Did I do something?" He asked sadly.

"No, of course not." Harry gave him a gentle smile. "But it's late and you're going to need rest after having so much alcohol. I want to get you home."

Louis nodded.

After they got home, Harry helped Louis walk to his room and helped him into bed. It was around 2am and Harry felt terrible for not taking Louis home at a reasonable hour.