43

Louis sighed as he flipped a page of the novel he was reading for his English class. It was hard for him to keep his mind on the book when his thoughts constantly swarmed in his mind, about other things.

He closed the book and repositioned himself on Harry's bed so that he was sitting up fully. They had come home from school about an hour ago, but Harry was in the shower currently.

Louis was going to try doing his other homework since it was Friday, and he wanted to be focused on his job at the Café for the weekend.

He was interrupted though, by his phone buzzing. He searched around the bed a moment and then grabbed it, noticing that Niall had texted him twice.

𝗡𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹 💚🍀 𝟰:𝟬𝟳𝗽𝗺 : 𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗽𝗹𝘇 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿?!😢
𝟰:𝟬𝟵𝗽𝗺: 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲...

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, quickly replying to him that of course he could come over, but still confused about what advice Niall would want from him.

Harry walked into his room then, a towel around his waist and his beautiful curls dripping a little. "Hey baby. Have you seen my black Nike shorts?" He asked Louis as he started looking through his drawers.

"I think you wore them a few days ago, they might be dirty." Louis replied, sitting on the edge of the bed now and still watching Harry.

"I'll just wear sweatpants." Harry decided, grabbing some grey ones and dropping his towel to slip them on.

"No underwear?" Louis giggled at him, a slight blush heating up his cheeks.

Harry shook his head. "They are most comfortable without." He chuckled and made his way over to his boyfriend to press a kiss on his soft lips.

Louis still had an amused smile, mostly because Harry was still naked. And then Louis remembered that Niall was coming over. "Oh! Niall is going to come over for a bit. He said he wanted some advice." He let Harry know.

"Okay, love." Harry tightened the string on his sweatpants and then moved to start cleaning his room up a bit since it was a mess.

Him and Louis had been basically sharing Harry's room. After Anne found out about them, it didn't really matter anymore if they slept in the same bed or not.

Anne didn't mind and she thought they were cute. It was a bit awkward and funny when Anne asked Harry to make sure he always has a condom stash though.

Louis fixed his room up a bit, which it wasn't that dirty since he'd been in Harry's room, before Niall got there. Louis hurried to the door when he heard the bell ring, knowing it was his best friend.

"Hi Lou!!!" Niall immediately exclaimed when the blue eyed boy opened the door, throwing his arms around Louis. "I missed you!"

"I saw you during lunch and before we left school." Louis pointed out as he giggled and was squeezed by Niall a moment longer.

The blonde let go of Louis and rolled his eyes. "Obviously. But that still doesn't change that I missed you!"

Louis laughed at Niall's cute tone, watching as he kicked his red vans off his feet.

Louis then led Niall up to his room and they sat down on Louis' bed after Niall shut the door behind them.

"Sooo, not that I don't love helping a mate out, but why do you need advice from me?" Louis asked him with furrowed eyebrows, crossing his legs.