33

Harry swerved back into Zayn's drive way, angrily throwing the steering wheel back and forth as his pale green eyes became darker.

Zayn really thinking him and Louis are on a date right now? It pissed him off. Especially if he'd only done it because he'd somehow found out about them.

He banged on the raven haired guy's door.

He heard rustling around inside and the door finally opened revealing a sorta sad looking Zayn. His expression turned more angry when he saw Harry.

"What the f*ck are you doing with my boyfriend?" Harry spat out, not caring they hadn't told anyone before today. He didn't care who knew.

Zayn's mouth opened...and then closed.

"Harry calm down." Louis stood and rushed to Harry's side, looking into his angry eyes. "He wasn't doing anything."

Harry's eyes softened slightly at Louis, but only momentarily, he was back to yelling at Zayn again shortly. "Why am I being told you were taking him on a date? And full on knowing him and I already liked each other?"

After Zayn didn't say anything, Harry proceeded to scream in his face. "You just don't take no for no, Zayn! He doesn't like you!" Harry suddenly punched him in the mouth.

Zayn groaned and fell backward into some boxes, he caught himself and stood back up. Crimson blood curdled out from between Zayn's fingers as he held his face.

Louis began to scream, surprised at Harry's sudden outburst of violence. Zayn didn't move or fight back. He coiled away and glared at Harry.

"What the hell, Harry?" Zayn finally spoke. "I told you I liked him, and then bought him a f*cking phone, but then you decided to be the hero and buy it to give it to him." He finally spoke.

"You had a whole girlfriend and now you're suddenly gay and happen to like the boy that I do?"

"You're going to make things worse." Louis spoke to Zayn, and before Harry could say anything or react much, he placed his hand in Harry's.

"Zayn, we can be friends. I just don't like you that way. I'm sorry I didn't say that before today. Or at the coffee shop at least. I didn't want to lose you as a friend." Louis' voice was soft, he looked into Zayn's dark eyes with sympathy.

"I was telling him this when you busted in here." Louis explained to Harry in a scolding tone.

Zayn's eyes grew darker. Harry had just hit him and Louis was scolding Harry like it was a joke.

Louis wasn't meaning to do that though, he really hadn't wanted Zayn to get hurt. He was mad at Harry. Louis is just terrible at scolding.

"Harry and I really like each other though, if we're going to be friends you two will need to get along." Louis kept his tone kind, wanting Zayn to know their friendship had meant a lot to him.

Zayn didn't look even the slightest bit interested in being friends with either of them though. He blinked, wiping his bloody mouth with the backs of his hands.

"Get out."

——————————

"Well at least he'll leave you alone now." Harry spoke into the wind, as they walked hand and hand out to Harry's car. "Why didn't you tell me he asked you on a date?"

"I didn't want you to be m-mad." Louis told him, looking away. "It slipped my mind until this morning."

Harry nodded, giving his hand an understanding squeeze.

They got in, and then Louis turned to the curly haired boy, "You really shouldn't have hit him, Harry." He sounded pretty upset.

Harry suddenly felt a lot worse for what he'd done, glancing at Zayn's house through his rearview mirror once more before turning the corner off of his street.