17

Friday at 5pm, Perrie and Louis sat on Louis's bed together sifting through Perrie's bag of makeup. Unlike Louis's other friend, Eleanor, Perrie's palate choices were dark and grungy. Louis liked the aesthetic though, and Perrie told him she'd do his makeup for him.

Louis's eyes widened in amazement as he peered down at the shimmering colors. Perrie definitely wasn't rich, and he could see why. She probably spent all her money on her expensive makeup. He wasn't judging though, being able to express herself must be important to her. Louis looked up to her in that way. He wanted to express himself as boldly as she did.

"You like that one?" Her voice interrupted his thoughts.

He turned and nodded eagerly. She smiled and picked up the ones he had been looking at in order to do his makeup. Louis had watched her do her own a few moments ago.

When they had finished, Perrie helped Louis pick an outfit that matched the makeup good enough. He was so excited, creating a cheerful mood in his head. "Thank you!" He hopped up and down while hugging Perrie, who was a bit surprised, and therefore hesitant to hug back. But she did so anyway.

"Of course." She spoke as she chuckled.

Just then there was a knock on the door, and when Louis said "Come in!" Harry's smirky face appeared.

"Hey girlies." He teased in a ridiculously high pitched voice. "Almost ready to get gone?"

Louis rolled his eyes playfully and moved to help Perrie put away the makeup. He swears if he didn't know Harry very well, he'd be offended by the teasing, but because of Harry's cheeky personality, it just amused him. "Yes, we are." He responded, holding in giggles.

Harry leaned against the doorframe and slipped a pack of cigarettes into his jock-style jacket pocket. "Alright." Since Anne had left, Harry was being a bit more wild then he usually was. He didn't have to be careful and act how his parents wanted him to because they were both gone. Des always being at work.

Louis noticed that it made Harry about two times happier.

They slipped on their shoes soon after that, and then walked outside to wait for their ride. Harry told Louis the night before that his friend, Nick was now going to give them a ride to the party. This way they'd save gas money as well as use less of the parking space near Nick's house.

Perrie pulled out a blunt she'd rolled earlier and lit it up while they were waiting.

"Already?" Louis' eyes widened. "We're not even there yet." He laughed.

Perrie chuckled out a puff of smoke as she shrugged. "Helps with my social anxiety,"

Louis turned to look at Harry, and see what he thought about it. Only to not see him at all though.

Just as Louis's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, Harry shouted from behind the boy, "Rawr!" And attacked him into a big hug.

Louis yelped in fright and surprise. "Harry!" Bubbly laughter escaped his lips as he tried to scold the tall football player, but only to receive tickling afterward. "Heyy!" He exclaimed.

Harry was laughing in amusement as he let go of the boy a few minutes later.

"You probably messed up my hair, you monster!" Louis whined and pouted, reaching down to fix his black jean skirt.

"Oh stop it, your hair looks amazing as always."

Something about the way Harry said it made Louis's heart beat feel louder in his ears.

Just then a big pickup truck pulled into the driveway, it looked kinda like Zayn's except this one was black and had back seats. "Get in the car bitches," Nick shouted jokingly as he beeped the horn.