8

Louis decided to pretend that...incident, with Harry, never happened. He continued on his day and ate lunch with Niall in the guidance office. It was actually fun, Niall was a funny guy.

Their lunch basically consisted of him making jokes about teachers with big noses, as well as him slacking off on enveloping the report cards.

After school, Louis and Eleanor rode back to Harry's house in her car. She insisted on helping him get ready for his date with Zayn, and now that the time was coming, he was pretty grateful.

He had never been on a proper date before. So he had no idea how to dress. He's only ever dated one other guy named Sōsuke. It was only puppy love though. They didn't have proper dates, just hung out and played video games.

"So, let's see your closet." Eleanor rubbed her hands together as she walked into Louis' room.

Louis sat on the bed. "I keep all my clothes in that dresser." He explained. "Closet's empty."

She looked at him with an amused smile before bending over and searching through his drawers.

After a while she tsked. "You don't have much to choose from, Louis."

He shrugged. "I'm not very stylish."

"Well this isn't going to be a super fancy date, it's only at a café, right?"

"Right." He nodded.

"Then you can wear these. You'll look adorable." She held up an outfit made up of the new clothes Anne had got him. Anne understood that he was a fem, and she accepted him right away when she noticed. They didn't have to even speak about it. She already knew and loved him how he was.

 She already knew and loved him how he was

"Thank you, El. I'll see how it looks." He took the clothes and went into his bathroom to put them on. He came back out after checking it out in the mirror.

She immediately looked up from her phone and smiled. "It's perfect. We have to do your makeup now!" She hopped up from the bed.

Louis was surprised. "Makeup? The only makeup I have is mascara."

Her eyes widened. "What?! Why the hell don't you have anything else?"

He shrugged. "My parents would never buy anything girly for me. I've always thrown out all of the masculine things they've gotten me throughout the years, and kept the things that were just remotely feminine."

Eleanor now looked sympathetic. "I'm sorry, Lou. I didn't expect your parents to be those type of people."

Louis looked away. "Don't worry about it." He licked his lips.

"I'll bring my makeup over next time, then I'll teach you to properly put it on." She stood up and hugged him.

He hugged back, "Thank you. You're such a sweetheart."