41

"Louis!" Harry called his name as he jogged through the almost empty hallway after school. He's been walking around trying to find Louis for twenty minutes.

When Harry got to Louis' locker the boy wasn't there and he was getting worried because Louis would not have just left the school without at least saying goodbye to Harry.

Harry was near the administrative hall when he found the boy sitting behind a plant on the cold hall floor.

Harry felt his own face become hot as soon as he saw Louis' soft pink lips trembling as he cried silently.

Immediately he wanted to kill whoever hurt him. "Lou," Harry sounded worried, he hurried to kneel beside him, shoes loud on the squeaky school floors. "What happened? Are you hurt?" He looked at the boy, grabbing his hand and checking him for injuries. "I was worried, love, I've been walking around the school calling your name..."

Louis sniffled and looked up at Harry, then wiping his face with the backs of his hands and feeling embarrassed. "O-oh. I'm sorry, Haz I wasn't hearing clearly. I was waiting for everyone to be gone before I went through the halls."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean you were not hearing clearly?" He softly pressed a hand against the boy's pink cheek and wiped his tears with his thumb.

Louis tried his best to make himself stop crying, having to bite the inside of his lip. "Things get fuzzy sometimes for me. You know.. When my memories hit me I feel as if I'm reliving them.." Louis murmured the last sentence. "And something else happened today that just made it the shittiest day I've had in a while." The boy shrugged in his colorful pastel hoodie.

Harry had gathered what Louis meant about his memories, it made so much sense. Louis is having involuntary flashbacks, and intrusive thoughts. But then Harry became hyper focused on what else had happened to his boy. "What happened today?" He asked with his fists squeezed shut.

Louis wiped his cheeks so that they weren't as wet, and sighed. "Your ex found me in the locker room and went live to show everyone my sad, sad life." He explained. "I'm surprised you haven't heard. I'm sure everyone is talking about me." He croaked out, voice strained. "I didn't want to walk through the halls after they've all seen me on her live in the locker room sitting on the bathroom floor. I just knew they would all laugh and bully me. I feel so disgusting and stupid." Louis whimpered.

Harry gazed at him with a seething anger now rising inside of him. He growled slightly under his breath but knew he needed to be kind right now for Louis. He pulled his boy close to him, Louis' face going into Harry's warm chest.

Louis sniffled, tears soaking into his boyfriend's shirt as he took in Harry's amazing and comforting scent of musky sandalwood and fresh linens.

For a moment Louis felt calm and more peaceful. He hiccuped slightly.

Harry gave him goosebumps when he scratched his back softly for a moment. "Shhh, love she's just a fucking jealous piece of shit."

Elizabeth had already made Louis sob at Nick's party because of her jealousy, which was already too far. Her doing this was more than just too far. "Baby you are the complete opposite of disgusting and stupid. You are brilliant, so smart, and very beautiful. You smell amazing too." He chuckled when he added on the last bit because his face was resting on top of Louis' feathery hair and it smelled like heaven to him.

Louis wiped his nose gleaming at him, "Th-Thank you. But I know you are just biased because we are dating." He giggled lightly.

"Hush. I had thought all of those things about you from the first time you stepped into my house." Harry admitted, smirking slightly.