9

When Louis walked inside the house, he knew his cheeks were probably flushed. He felt so bad for pulling away from Zayn but he knew that Zayn understood. He was kind, and respectful.

Harry was in the living room, watching some movie while he ate popcorn. Louis was about to say hi to him until he saw Harry's girlfriend sitting next to him on the couch.

He didn't want to interrupt, so he quietly walked past and went upstairs. He spotted Anne in the upstairs hallway, dusting the upper corners of the walls.

She heard him behind her and turned around, smiling at him. "Oh, hey honey. If you're hungry I left you some leftovers in the microwave."

"Thank you Anne." He replied politely before walking into his room. He decided to have some dinner after he showered. Hopefully Elizabeth would be gone by the time Louis was finished (it would be a little longer today since he was gonna shave).

It wasn't that Louis disliked her, he just felt like it would be awkward since he heard her boyfriend jerking off while moaning his name.

He smirked at the thought that Harry would be thinking of him instead of his own girlfriend. It actually sorta boosted Louis' ego.

It made him confused though too. Harry was probably confused with his sexuality or something...he didn't really seem like he was in love with Elizabeth, he often looked upset or bored after they talked.

Louis sighed, once again he was overthinking about Harry. He shook his head away from the thoughts and grabbed some pajamas to change into.

After he showered, he bent over to pull his fuzzy pink pajama pants up and then put on a black t-shirt before he finally began to make his way back downstairs to eat dinner.

When he crept down there, he noticed that Harry was in fact alone now. He looked bored and emotionless, like he always did after interacting with Elizabeth.

"Hey," Louis spoke softly. Standing awkwardly in the doorway between the stairs and the living room.

Harry seemed surprised, he looked at Louis quickly. "Hi. When did you get back? I didn't even see you." He chuckled but he didn't seem that amused.

"About an hour ago." Louis shrugged, trying not to seem weird. "Saw you two watching a movie and didn't want to interrupt."

Harry just nodded and looked away. Louis walked into the kitchen, but he could swear he heard Harry mumble something like, "You wouldn't have interrupted much."

He opened the microwave and felt his mouth water when he saw the spaghetti Anne had saved for him. He quickly discovered he loved her spaghetti, he had never tasted anything as amazing.

Then again, his parents had rarely ever made homemade meals for him. He took the plastic wrap off and put it in for a couple minutes.

Harry walked into the kitchen, glancing over at Louis who was leaning against the counter waiting for the microwave. Harry reached into the fridge and grabbed an almost empty bottle of Pepsi.

Louis watched him as he chugged the rest of it and threw it into the recycling bin. "G'night." He mumbled before heading upstairs.

For some reason Louis felt disappointed. Maybe he was disappointed in himself for not asking Harry what was wrong. He didn't want to seem nosey though.

He ate his spaghetti and drank some apple juice before he went upstairs and laid in bed.

He held his eyes closed tightly. Everything's fine. He told himself as he tried to sleep. But his mind still wandered back in time. Why won't it leave me alone?