2

Pov Amelia 

So do you confirm you're there tonight? ''

"Yes, Nick."

He walked over to me gave me a kiss on the cheek and said pointing with his eyes at Matthew '' I think now you have to go your new blond friend is waiting for you. ''

I gave Nicholas a dirty look that silenced him completely.

'' See you tonight in your room. ''

I took the bag and walked over to Matthew.

"So ready for the big tour?"

He replied in the affirmative with a smile.

'' Anyway I'm Amelia '' I stretched out my hand to him '' nice to meet you ''.

'' Believe me the pleasure is all mine. He took it promptly.

He loosened our handshake by asking me 'do you want me to carry your bag? Seeing it from this distance I could say that it is not so comfortable to wear. ''

'' You are really nice but it's not really necessary ... '' he didn't let me finish the sentence as he took charge of my things and invited me to start our tour.

***

After an hour and a half we conclude our little tour arriving at the dorms.

I told him pointing with my finger '' that corridor leads to the male dormitories while for the female ones you have to take the corridor to the right. ''

"I got it. ''

In this time in which I met Matthew I have perceived that he is an extremely kind and polite person.

'' Amelia can you take away my curiosity? ''

I wonder what she could possibly ask me, I replied '' sure ''.

'' Amelia how long have you been attending the Academy of Invisible Arts? ''

From the age of 8.

He made a surprised face.

I started laughing '' yeah! I've been here for a long time. ''

There was a moment of silence and then he asked me "would you like to have dinner with me tonight, you know I wouldn't want to be alone because I don't know anyone but you"

Mortified I replied '' I'm sorry but tonight I already have a commitment ''.

With a sad smile he said, "Don't apologize, I don't want to be the cause of trouble between you and your boyfriend. Let me tell you I saw you first and I think you make a really nice couple."

Which boyfriend are you talking about because I know for sure that I currently have no one and never had one.

Who knows why you think I have him?

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend?"

He with an embarrassed expression replied "I'm referring to that boy with hair you talked to before going to school together, I still remember the look he gave me when we left together."

When he realized that he had thought that Nick and I were a couple it makes me laugh.

Matthew even more embarrassed than before running a hand through his hair said "Since I see from your reaction to what I said I understand I was wrong."

"Nicholas is my best friend all my life, he's like a brother to me."

He smiles at me and says "I can say that I have never been happier in my life that I was wrong about something".