EPILOGUE

Many years have passed since then their love has managed to resist any obstacles that life has put in their way.

A few months after they officially got together at the academy, Sabrina Spellman, the daughter of the former high priest of their coven, Nicholas' great idol, entered the academy.

At that time Nicholas was threatened by the Dark Lord himself that if he could not get close to the young Spellman he would harm his fiancée.

For fear that Amy would hurt herself, Nicholas immediately broke off their relationship thus breaking his heart and along with their relationship their friendship also died. Despite everything Amelia had never held a grudge against the boy and against Sabrina who shortly after their breakup the two had got together.

Amelia went on and she joined her sinister sisters and became a cold girl with no feelings because she no longer wanted to take the risk of suffering as in the past.

When Sabrina started to show abnormal powers Nick couldn't take it any more than her and went to confess the real reason why he left her begging her to forgive him.

She initially told him that she would forgive him but that they could never go back to what they used to be but when Nick was about to leave her room they succumbed to her passion.

They got back together the following day but what they hadn't foreseen is that Nicholas would then sacrifice himself for the common good, especially for Amelia's.

Amelia and Sabrina together with the squeeze group made a temporary alliance together to save the boy they both loved, when they succeeded in the enterprise Amelia and Nicholas once reunited never left each other again.

Nicholas settled things with Sabrina and they became good friends.

The church of Hecate under the leadership of her new high priestess Zelda Spellman managed to face numerous threats from the pagans, to Father Blackwood, to the horrors of Eldritch in which Sabrina sacrificed herself to save everyone she loved but thanks to Amelia's knowledge in the field of necromancy Sabrina has come back to life.

Ten years later Amelia and Nick got married and a few years later they had three children.

They all lived happily ever after, without any other threat intimidating them.