13

DORIAN GREY'S ROOM

Pov Amelia

I looked around and saw Nicholas go down the stairs, when I saw him he felt an emotion never felt before, for the whole time I was in love with him he never looked more beautiful in my eyes than now.

A thought struck my mind and what if it was time for me to confess the true nature of my feelings for him?

Maybe it could fit me well and in time maybe Nicholas could learn to love me and we would be happy.

But what if he goes wrong?

Nobody can tell me that once I have confessed my feelings for him by magic Nick will love me too because things could also end in a negative way.

Another important question is, could the two of us be able to relearn how to be best friends like we used to and forget what happened?

I can not know that.

But I am equally sure that if I fail to find the courage to be honest with him, I will not only regret it for the rest of my life but also because I have reached the limit. There is no longer I can live in the constant uncertainty that maybe one day Nicholas will notice me or not, I have to act.

It is thanks to Matthew that I was able to come to this awareness, at the same time I feel really guilty about him.

I feel like I have used it as a kind of amulet to drive Nicholas out of my heart, but I know now that it will never be possible.

Although following this phantom conversation that I have with Nick, he will reject me I know that in one way or another I will love him for the rest of my life.

I am not saying that over time I would not be able to go on and get attached to someone else but however bad things will go between us Nicholas will always have a special place in my heart. He is and will always remain my first love.

Thanks to him I learned to love and I will never forget this.

So it's decided tonight will be the night when I will copy the most important passage of my life.

As I began to walk towards him you feel a guy behind me and grab me and then draw me to him and kiss me with force.

***

Pov Nicholas

Eventually I let myself be persuaded by Prudence's threats to come to this stupid party even though I honestly didn't want to.

After witnessing that kiss between Matthew and Amelia, I have not seen each other from anger and jealousy, I really don't know what you could have done if that blond guy would have happened to me today.

And to avoid trouble, I decided not to show up to class and to stay in my room for the rest of the day.

This time spent confined within the walls of my room helped me to clarify my ideas and I realized that I have to take the risk. I really need to tell her what I feel I don't know how and where yet but I know I have to do it before I lose her forever.

I saw her in the crowd dancing, my satan is even more beautiful than usual! When I go to go towards her I find myself witnessing a decidedly unexpected scenario a guy behind her makes her turn around and kisses her forcefully.

It is clear that she instinctively disagrees without thinking I go down the stairs and force them apart. I turn to the visibly drunk wizard and threaten him "If you dare to touch her again without her permission you are a dead man."

Irritated by the threat just thrown at him he told me "She's not yours so don't tell me what to do."

So I replied "It's true she is not mine but she is not owned by anyone, but this does not mean that you can behave as you did before."

I turned to her and asked her if she was okay. Amelia nodded. My attention was later caught again by that sorcerer who, trying to make a fight, said "You must really desire her a lot to act in this way, you know I tell you wait your turn and you will see what she is really made of .."

At that moment I didn't see him anymore and I punched him in the face.

After a short struggle, our confrontation came to an end.

Everyone in the room was staring at us and when I saw Amelia's shocked look I left.

***

Pov Amelia

Nicholas released me from the boy's strong grip by pushing him hard away from me and after some provocations made by that boy Nicholas started a fight with him.

At the end of the fight between the two boys which took place under the gaze of all Nicholas left the room.

I was divided by two little voices: the first came from my brain telling me to stay at the party and have fun while the second voice encouraged me to chase it.

Being a girl who for most of her life has always chosen to follow her heart, I decided to listen to the second voice.

Making space in the crowd I headed towards the stairs to go and follow Nicholas, this time he will not escape me wherever he goes now he will tell me what takes him one and for all.

He has always been like this but from the day Matthew first set foot in this academy he has really become intractable with everyone especially me.

This has to change!

15 minutes later

ACADEMY OF DARK ARTS

After a quarter of an hour of chase I was able to understand where he was going, towards his room then when he was about to lock himself in I entered by force.

He looked at me with an astonished air and with a determined voice I said "Now we two talk about whether you like it or not."

Having said that I closed the door.