4

ACADEMY OF DARK ARTS

Pov Amelia

-Hello guys !!

I greet everyone with enthusiasm then I reach out to give Nick a kiss on the cheek, who began to stare wearily at my face.

-What's up?

With a curious tone he asked me the origin of my enthusiasm and the origin of the flowers I had with me.

Prudence intervened before I could say anything 'Nicky the cause of that smile and those flowers is a boy, isn't that obvious enough? ''

I cannot fully state that Prudence and I are friends but I can affirm that in her way she has always been kind to me which she hardly does to anyone.

Nicholas turned in my direction and asked me.

-Is he telling the truth?

He nodded.

This time it was Dorcas' turn to ask me questions' 'so who is the lucky one? ''

-Matthew asked me to go out with him.

Agatha is shocked by the news I announced.

-You mean the new guy?

-Exact

-What exactly did you do to get his attention? Because both Dorcas and I tried yesterday with him but nothing. He refused us.

I told her I hadn't done anything that he had come to me but they still looked stunned by the news.

-Just because I tolerate you and because this is the first time you go out with a guy I will not get between you.

I guess this is Prudence's interpretation of being supportive.

- '' Thank you, too kind Prudence '' I say in an annoyed tone.

- '' Let's hope Matthew likes virgins '' Prudence said in a malicious tone, she said these words she blushed like a tomato.

Agatha obviously gave her rope "Come on Amelia everyone here knows that you have never been with anyone, you don't have to be ashamed!" She finished with a wink.

All of them started laughing.

Nick intervenes taking my defense "Now enough girls don't be bitches".

I think without him here all these years at the academy I would be really lost.

This just makes the whole situation more painful.

The laughter stopped.

The redhead asked me '' when will this happy event happen? ''

I replied '' tomorrow evening. ''

-Amy what do you think you're wearing for tomorrow?

I smiled at Nicholas and said, 'I don't know yet. Fortunately, I have a valiant volunteer by my side ready for this arduous task, right Nicholas? ''

-Do you have another choice?

I denied with my head.

Prudence says something that blew me away because I wasn't expecting all this concern from her. '' If you need some female advice please ask us. ''

-Thanks girls. I'll keep this.

-Nicky you don't seem to be in a good mood, you won't be happy that our little Amy is finally making a social life besides you, will you?

There was a cold exchange of glances from Nicholas and Prudence standing in front of him. And in an equally strange tone she responded to her provocation.

- Of course I'm happy for her.

I wonder what was going on between those two probably had a fight before I arrived.

Prudence provoked him again now Nicholas seems to me on the verge of breaking out I hope not to have to witness yet another quarrel between them.

-Really? Because it doesn't seem like that.

Silence reigned between us then after it seemed like an eternity the three girls got up at the same time from the table greet us and then leave password me and Nick alone.

For a brief ace of time there was a quite embarrassing silence which is never between us but luckily Nick interrupts the silence created.

-So you really like this Matteo?

While I am thinking of an answer to give him I try to ignore the feeling that he was bothered by me coming out of him but most likely mine are just mental speculations.

-He's a nice guy and he seems like a nice person so I think so. Anyway, I think that if I didn't like him right away, I wouldn't have agreed to go out with him, right?

He had his face down he was playing with food, I have known him for too long I know something is happening to him he only behaves like this when he is thoughtful, he answers the question in an annoyed way '' That's true ''.

Worried about his strange behavior today, I ask him if there was something wrong.

-Nick is everything okay?

He places his hand in my waist and gently squeezes, "Don't worry, don't worry about me I'm fine. ''

So I know very well that he is lying, I have realized that for a few days now that he is not well. I want with all my heart to understand what is wrong with him but knowing him he will never tell me, he will not do it until he is ready.

When that day comes I will be there to listen to him and help him as always. Nick and I are alone in the world between us this bond was created so strong, followed by the sinister sisters we are the only real family we know.

Despite the squabbles that there are sometimes we care a lot about each other.

Nick took my hand, holding it very tightly to his brings it close to his lips to kiss it gently.

-Amy you are one of the most important people in my life, I just don't know what I would do without you!

Moments like this make me fall in love with him more and more with each passing day.

-Amelia you are not only my friend, you are also the only person that I could consider my family if something happened to you I would never forgive me.

I was moved by these words from him, if you get to know him closely Nicholas really knows how to be a magnificent and selfless person and literally impossible not to love him.

I throw myself into his arms saying '' you have no idea of ​​the world of good that I want you Nicholas Scratch ''. He held me in his arms even more as he stroked my back with his hands he places a kiss on my forehead and lets me go.

-Amy?

With his palms he wipes my cheeks wet from my tears before.

-Yup?

-Tell this friend of yours that at the first false step he will take, he is a dead man.

I started laughing.

-I will do it

I saw in his eyes that shadow come back on him so he made a brief exit from the scene.

- Now I have to go to class, see you tonight?

-OK, see you later.

-Hello Amy

After I finish lunch I go to the demonology lesson and then I go to the library, where I spend a good half hour in complete peace and quiet until I see a boy with a very familiar face pass in front of me who was bleeding his nose .