12

I apologize for having published a wrong chapter but now I assure you that I have corrected my mistake. I wish you a good reading!

ACADEMY OF DARK ARTS

Pov Prudence

Right now claiming I'm furious is a decrease in the anger I feel inside of me, I just learned from a freshman that my two beloved sisters just threw a party they invited almost half school except me.

I know very well this is the way to give me the war but those two still have no idea what I'm going to do to make them pay. I'm not so mad about the party itself but more about the huge taint on my reputation it has suffered.

If I don't now, I'm not going to make those two pay somehow for that ridiculous little party of theirs, everyone will start thinking I'm getting soft and that doesn't have to happen.

While I was walking around the academy I noticed Agata and Dorcas talking about Amelia most likely they will be extending her invitation to her as well. They know very well about my affection for that little witch so they are trying to get her to their side in this stupid dispute between us.

When I saw Amelia alone again, I immediately went in her direction and asked her directly "Those two invited you to their party, right?"

Amelia just nodded unable to answer me out loud for the surprise of my ambush "And tell me what exactly did they tell you? Who did they invite?"

She replied "Hi to you too Prudence and in any case they just told me that their party will take place at Dorian tonight and that it will be me, Nick, Matthew, Tom, Luke and another series of people who don't have me. made the name. "

Now I'll have to think of a way to make those two pay but what could I invent?

A little frightened Amelia asked me "Why are you asking me all these questions? What would you like to do about it?"

I replied dryly "Revenge. Isn't it obvious?"

He shook his head in disapproval and said "Come on Prudence for this time let it go you will see that this will help your more immediate reconciliation."

I immediately replied "Absolutely not! What will others think if I leave them unpunished I tell you I will start thinking that I am becoming softer."

Then Amelia said laughing "Imagine this could never happen even if you started volunteering in a Christian church."

Glaring at her he stopped laughing and then added, "The only thing they'll think is that deep down you're just very fond of your sisters no one will pay much attention to this story. So please don't do anything that you would regret."

I have always liked Amelia for this reason in one way or another she has always enjoyed being the vassal of peace in our discussions.

I just wonder why that fool Nicholas doesn't wake up before it's too late.

Letting myself be convinced by the words of Amelia "Okay for this time pass but the next joke of the kind from those two will pay me dearly."

I watched an Amelia all happy for the victory just got a group fight avoided.

To regain my composure I decided to change the subject "So how did last night's dinner go with Matthew? Don't forget to tell me all the details."

She seemed reluctant to share the details of her date with me but she still said that the dinner had gone well but that she hadn't felt the spark.

I knew this date was going to be a hole in the water but in the end it's worth trying all possibilities. Amelia said that the problem is not the boy but her who just can't help but think about Nicholas.

Same story for both of them have literally been dying behind each other for years but neither of them has the courage to expose their feelings towards each other and then suffer.

Amelia has been more crushed than her best friend for a long time. I've always wondered how much that girl must have suffered, especially being monogamous, seeing the guy she loved to literally go with everyone but her.

While Nicholas had only to go out with just one guy to completely lose his mind, who knows how it would be now if Amelia would have behaved like he did.

While I was thinking about him Amelia asked me "Listen Prudence did you see somewhere Nicholas today I haven't seen him anywhere?"

I said no and I honestly don't even care.

"Now I have to go look for him because I'm really starting to worry so hello Pru ..." I stopped her grabbing her arm and told her "You are not going anywhere now you are coming with me because we have to do something."

She asked me amazed "And what on earth to do together?"

I replied "We have to go and get ready for the party that my sisters have organized and in any case you are still not tired of running after Nicholas" For once, let us chase you.

Before giving her the opportunity to argue, I dragged her to the women's dorms to get ready for the party of the year. And anyway I had said that I would not take revenge but not that I would not surprise my sisters.

***

DORIAN GRAY'S ROOM

Pov Amelia

"I really don't think I should go to the party like this, I'm ridiculous!"

Prudence said bluntly "Stop complaining! You're perfect for the occasion thanks to me."

She obviously had to mention her own personal merit in her sentence. "Remind me why I'm here?"

Prudence replied "Because you have no other choice."

"Quite right."

We enter the nightclub and everyone in the room stares at us probably because they didn't expect to see Prudence especially in my company. Now all the guests will tremble at the possibility that a fight could arise right here in the club between the sinister sisters.

The last time there was a noteworthy quarrel between them I remember that the choir room was unusable for 2 weeks Father Blackwood was furious.

I remember mentally that at the first sign that announces a possible quarrel between three o'clock I'm leaving.

"So what do we do now?"

Prudence said "Obviously now the two of us are having fun in the face of those two witches. I'm going to get a drink. Try not to get lost while you wait."

I ignored Prudence's little dig while she was gone I looked around and saw Agata and Dorcas staring at me. I made a gesture to make them understand that he was not at fault.

As I waded around I noticed Matthew coming up to me all smiling. Damn! What do I do now?

I know I can't avoid him forever but I just can't help but feel guilty about him I almost feel like I've deluded him with something that wasn't there and never will be.

"Hi Amelia! How are you?"

I told him I was fine and asked him how he was. Matthew told me that he was fine and before he could say anything else Prudence arrived and chased him away saying "It evaporates, this is a girl's night I don't want lost dead tonight!"

Realizing the situation, Matthew left and I silently thanked Prudence who handed me my drink.

I drank it all in one gulp and felt my head spin I asked her "What was it?"

She told me it was better not to know.