15

ACADEMY OF DARK ARTS

Pov Amelia

The tension is automatic between the two of us, it is wild, even carnal. It's a feeling I've never felt before.

Her lips press against mine as her hands run from my hips to my waist, she pushes me hard against the wall. My lips are bitten lightly as the kiss intensifies, when we pull back slightly to catch our breath he sinks his face into my neck and bites hard on my collarbone.

A shy moan escapes from his lips, he continues his work of him biting and sucking along my neck until he stopped abruptly and asked me "So do you like what I'm doing?"

I nodded.

I reach out to whisper in his ear "I want you so much." then I kissed the spot under his ear, a point mentioned that he said of Dorcas as one of his weak points.

He said to me "Amy you don't have to do anything at all if you don't want to ..."

I told him to make him understand what I really wanted in that moment "I have already waited long enough for you now I want to be yours."

Pushing against my hips and holding both hands above my head while continuing to leave various hickeys all over my exposed body he asked me in a low voice "And what exactly do you want me to do about it?"

Unable to say more, I remained silent, but he wanted an answer an answer I couldn't give him. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you now." After giving him the answer he wanted, he grabs me without warning and I screamed in surprise not expecting him to lift me so easily.

His hips begin to rub against me and I moaned his name "Nicholas", I grabbed his face pushing him away from mine and ordered "Take me to bed."

Nick immediately obeyed my command by approaching the bed without ever letting me fall, then he pushes me onto the mattress and went back to working on my mouth.

After we got rid of our clothes we united and became one.

"It was fantastic" he exclaimed smiling at me as he drew imaginary shapes on my back.

"Yes, come on, it wasn't that unpleasant." I told him in an amused tone, Nick gave me an amazed look and from there I start a little tender discussion.

***

Next morning

Our awakening was even more overwhelming, when he opened his eyes the first thing I noticed was Nicholas staring at me intently and gently stroking my hair as he did so.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

He replied in a loving tone "I was just admiring your beauty."

I laughed and told him that I did not believe him since I was unwatchable in the early morning but he immediately reiterated the opposite.

We exchanged a kiss and remained in that position for a long time, we were still naked and this did not create any embarrassment in me. In fact I was completely at ease in that position with me leaning against his chest with our legs twisted together.

It seemed to me that I was in a dream everything was too perfect at that moment the only thing I do not wish is that I have to wake up from this dream too soon.

About his hours later we were practically forced to get up from hunger pangs and also because no matter how beautiful it may be we couldn't spend the rest of our life lying there in that bed.

After we went into the common room together arm in arm under the approving gaze of Prudence who sat with her sisters, probably in this past time they will have made peace.

I hope so for them. The rest of the morning Nicholas and I spent together deliberately skipping class to cuddle, kiss and whisper romantic phrases.

***

In the afternoon

As much as I now wanted to focus solely on my love romance with Nicholas, I knew I had to do something.

I have a difficult conversation with Matthew he deserves some explanations and if I fail to clear up with him I will weigh on my conscience forever.

Matthew is one of those classic people you know you certainly could have built a happy future together if only you hadn't met someone else before.

I arrived at the entrance and was amazed to see Matthew surrounded by baggage, I hurried to join him and greeted him.

"Hi Matthew what does all this baggage mean?"

He turned to me and greeted me too back with a dark shadow accompanying him.

"Hi Amelia, I'm about to leave, I'm going back to my old school", I was slightly puzzled by his words.

He wasn't about to leave because of me, was he?

He told me that he was leaving because he could not bear to see me and Nicholas together, later I apologized to him and we chatted a bit together.

He told me that if one day I had second thoughts about Nicholas I could look for him because he waited for me forever.

He warmed me to hear those words even though I don't think I'll ever have second thoughts about Nicholas. We remained friends and promised to keep in touch in the future, we said goodbye with a hug and each of us went his way.

I headed to the library where Nicholas was waiting for me to start our new life together.