Chap 5; A rebels past

"how much she really had to offer"

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

⚠️ blood and death and murder ⚠️

The second highest ranked clan in the supernatural world, the pureblood vampire clan. This specific clan ruled over the vampires since they were the strongest of their kind, with 4000 members and 2000 mentors. It was a great honor and a huge privilege to be apart of the pureblood clan.

The life of a vampire was a life filled with power and cravings. They craved for blood, for status and for strength. They wanted money and power, support and recognition. Vampires were proud creatures who often made themselves rich and powerful, using other beings for their own gain. Especially humans were often victims of the vampires cruel games and cravings. Some of them were serious, others were playful. But when it came to bloodlust, they were all the same. Vampires often towered over other creatures, being taller than most. They took pride of having a dangerous aura and quiet but deadly mouth. Pride was the most important thing for them, other than blood.

All creatures had blood except demons and vampires. The blood from a human looked and tasted different from the blood of a witch, and the blood of a shifter tasted different from the blood of an angel. Tasting all the different kinds of blood was a goal for many vampires, as each one was delicious to them in a special way. But it was clear that most vampires favored human blood, as it was both good and easy to get. But a few argued against that, stating that witch blood tasted like magic and was much better.

But whether or not the vampire favored witch blood or human blood, they could all agree on something. The clans were the most important thing about their culture. The shifters were the first ones to create the whole format, "pack" they called it. But vampires were the first ones to create the clans that exist today. It was their idea and originally apart of their culture and tradition that a vampire must belong to a clan or they would be an outcast. Being an outcast was the worst thing for a vampire, as it was harder to get blood regularly and nobody supported you in war or battle. You had no specific honor or status, so therefore you didn't exist.

So for her entire life, Cassy had feared to become an outcast. Being born into a rich vampire family as the fourth and youngest sibling, honor and pride was important for her to preserve. Her parents often forgot about her and she was left to fight for her future herself. Her childhood was privileged but Cassy didn't see it as a good time in her life, as she was always ignored and left behind. She was the outcast of her family, and feared to become one in real life as well. As she was born into the blue blood clan, a powerful clan a few ranks lower than the pureblood clan, it was expected for her to be apart of her own clan. But since her family treated her as an outcast, there was really no room for her in the clan.

Cassy spent her whole childhood in fear, unsure about her future and always ignored by her siblings and parents. She had to teach herself everything that she needed to know, and nobody was ever offering her any help. For her to survive she needed to become strong, the strongest ever. Cassy wanted to prove her family wrong, prove that she was worthy to live a privileged life.

So every day she trained and trained, as vampires could come a long way with constantly practicing their abilities. The power of flight, speed and strength were not enough for her. She needed to know how to kill, kill better than anyone. She had to know how to be intimidating and convincing, so that she could make people do what she wanted. It was tough, and for a long time Cassy believed that it was all for nothing. All those years spent training every day went xto complete waste. And once she turned fifteen, her nightmares became reality.