!NEW BOOKS!

ACONITE ACADEMY OUT NOW!

DESCRIPTION:
"All places are bad, some are just good at hiding it"

Genevieve, the girl who has taught herself to like guns, fights and alcohol, finds herself stuck as a transfer student inside the worlds largest school for girls. Aconite Academy, 24 thousand students living together, secluded inside enormous white walls. What could possibly go wrong?

A lot, Genevieve finds out, when she walks in on two blood enemies kissing in the bathroom. One secretive girl, two department leaders who absolutely hate each other. There is no way that they'll end up together, right? In this case, it's a matter of love or war. The longer time Genevieve spends at the school, the worse it gets. Everywhere she looks are secrets, blood, war, fights, and most of all, messed up love.

Sneak peak!

Cori always frowns in distaste when she sees the other departments uniforms. She prefers her white t-shirt, red sports jacket and red sweat pants over a skirt and shorts. Same thing applies for hair. Although she hasn't found the will to cut it yet, it's always tied up in a bun or ponytail. She would wear braids, but after wearing them all day under her helmet, it gets a little repetitive. Overall, she's in a foul mood. Too many green and blue students block her way, her skates feel too heavy and overall she's just hungry and tired. So maybe it wasn't the best time for the blue bug to appear, yeah it definitely isn't.

The group of posh, hardworking and prude blue bugs, that call themselves the leader group of the blue department, stop right in front of them. Cori feels her eye twitch in anger, but stays still. Feet almost glued to the floor, eyes staring down at the leader of this circus. Although there is not much to look down at. Her enemy is quite tall herself, reaching just below Cori and managing to stare right back into her light blue eyes with sharpness and annoyance. Cori stays quiet and watches.

She sees the leaders thick brown hair, the way it hangs loosely over her shoulders. Deep brown eyes, almost black, that draw her in. Tall form, not particularly muscular although lean and can hold up a fight if she would bother. But she won't. The blue leader is more of a talk kind of person. She likes to twist your words and plan your downfall, order her minions to do their thing. She's one of those people that Cori will never understand, a brain made for studying and leadership, plans for everything and everyone. The blue and the red are total opposites. They have nothing in common, and frankly hate each other so much it hurts.

That's the main reason the two leader groups tend to ignore each other. Walk past, eyes not meeting and people staring with their breaths caught up in their throats. Waiting for something to happen, but being disappointed most of the time. That's because when they do try to acknowledge each other or speak to each other, it ends with blood and anger for weeks. There is simply nothing they have in common, absolutely nothing. Which is why Cori is baffled when the group doesn't back down, doesn't walk away. They simply keep staring.

"Cori"
The blue leader acknowledges her, and that's when Cori knows that this will end badly. It's not like she minds it, but today she's just so tired and snappy. Not even a tempting fist fight could raise her spirits. She nods her head in a greeting.

"Cosima"

That's her name. Short but sweet, aggravating in every way. It means that her parents once looked up in the night sky, and thought of her annoying being and said; "what a perfect name that would be for our daughter". Not to mention how similar their names are. Cori and Cosima, they could practically be best friends. It makes Cori's blood boil somewhere deep inside, it irks her. There can never be something similar between them, there just can't. Yet every time they write their names, or speak them out loud, the first four letter are ever so similar. Even such a small thing drives Cori away from the black eyed girl.

"Never thought I'd see the day Cosima willingly looks into my eyes"
Cori laughs mockingly after a silence that seemed far too long and tense. Her group laughs with her, deep, genuine and mocking in every way. There is also a hint of sarcastic flirting and teasing in her voice. After two years of dealing with the bug Cosima, Cori has learned all the best ways to get on her nerves. Fake positive emotions and flirting are the best ways yet. But sadly it creates even more of a tension between them, something that Cori wishes she would never have to face. The brownish black haired girl doesn't change her stoic expression, but the hockey major knows how to read her face. The way her eyebrow twitches and teeth clench behind her rosy lips, Cori knows that the Blue department leader is angry.

Everything at Aconite Academy is a game of pride and money, power and hierarchy. Insults don't have to include swear words, bad wishes or curses to be hurtful or cruel. The more they hurt the others pride, belittle their position in the hierarchy or gain foot in the game, the worse the insult is. Cori has learned to choose her words wisely and bite back as fast as possible, never show that the insults and the fights get to her. It's easy, because they never do get to her. That way even though Cosima has a huge advantage in the talking parts of their fights, she can still hold her own. Talking is like a difficult game of ice hockey, when your skills are way worse than you're enemy's.

"I'm not here for your childish banter, Cori. I'm here because of something you have done towards us, care to guess what it is?"

Thank you for reading my books, look forward for more polyamorous lesbian books and possibly other gay books, I'll announce all new ones on my profile

!Sequel for the Moonwitch now completed!
!this book is also completed!
!two other GxGxG books have been published since this one and the sequel!