Extra 3 - Aftermath

It's 1:30 in the morning right now and the light in the room has already been switched off long ago, yet the girl in bed couldn't bring herself to rest. Why? Well, the girl's mind keeps wonder back to the event that occurred not long ago. A certain someone is keeping her up, and the touch of a certain pair of lips seems to have left its marks both on the girl's skin and her thoughts. Though, these thoughts right now are more than welcome to her, as just the reminder of that certain someone is enough to pull a smile from the girl.   

Suddenly, a ring sounded itself loudly in the room, interrupting the quiet night, while also unintentionally gave the poor girl a heart attack. Sitting up herself, the girl quickly retrieves her phone from the side table, worried that it'll disturb the other households that are sleeping soundlessly in the mansion. She inspects the name of the caller and answers the phone without much of a question. 

"You scared the shit out of me, Jisoo. Try that again and I promise I'll come to your house and steal all your milk stock." 

"What a lovely way to greet your unnie, and here I thought we have a healthy relationship," Jisoo replied casually while shaking her head in disappointment. 

"We do. I just don't like to be startled, and you know that!" Jennie argues back with a pout. 

"Well, how am I supposed to find you? Run to your house in the middle of the night while wearing my rabbit pyjamas?" The elder asked amusedly. "And it's not my fault that you're easily startled, Jennie." 

The girl remains silenced as she thinks of ways to get back her unnie, unfortunately, she finds none. "Okay, fine. You win this one, Jichu." Jennie sighed and surrenders with a bit of reluctance.  

"And that, folks, is another win for the great Jichu," her unnie announced proudly over the phone. Despite her loss, Jennie can't seem to hold back her laugh at her unnie's act. She loves her unnie for her silliness. "So, how was your date with Lisa?" Jisoo returned to her initial reason to call the girl once her friend has recovered. 

"Couldn't wait until the morning, hm?" Jennie dodged the question with one of her own. 

"Technically, it is morning right now-"

"Oh, whatever-"

"But, yes, I couldn't wait for the news," Jisoo admitted. "And judging from how awake you sound, you also haven't been sleeping either." The elder said it as a matter of fact, for a moment none of them said anything.  

 "I hate how sharp your observing skill is." Jennie retorted after getting caught red-handed. 

"Thank you for acknowledging my strength." Jisoo nodded with a smug face, only to remember that the other couldn't see. "Back to the topic, how was your date?" She repeated, hoping that her friend would finally give in and talk. 

"Well..." Jennie trails off as she organizes her thoughts that have been filled with moments from the said event. "It was honestly amazing. You were right, Jisoo, I was stressing over nothing." The girl confessed with a chuckle. 

"I'm always right." The younger rolled her eyes affectionately at her unnie's self-esteem. "So, did you guys do it or what?" 

"What do you mean?" Jennie raised a brow.  

"Sex, of course," Jisoo said it with such nonchalance as if this is an everyday topic to both of them. 

"Unnie!" Jennie yelled only to quiet down immediately after remembering what the time was. "You can't just say something like that! And who do you think I am? I don't just go and have sex with people I went on a date with!" She frantically rants at a low volume.