Extra 1.0

A/N: 

Hey guys, this is just a side chapter that I want to add to celebrate our JENLISA DAY. Yes, the day has come for us shipper to remember the iconic prom pic that Jennie posted! And every 23rd of each month will always have a meaning to all the JENLISA's shipper out there. Don't worry, this does not effect the main story line, so read ahead. Here I hope that all the shipper will have an awesome day and continue shipping these two cuties! Happy JENLISA DAY!!! 

"Ugh... damn it! Not again. " Jennie groans as the food once hold between the chopsticks has fallen yet again into the misty broth. Today was like any other ordinary day that the CEO would have to wake up early in the morning and prepare herself before leaving for work. The only thing that's out of the ordinary is that her right arm is supported and casted in an unbelievable thick bandage. And this burden, as Jennie would address it, is preventing her for having a pleasant breakfast. 

"Why do I chose to use the chopsticks again? " The girl question herself for choosing such an impossible mission on the first day for the less skilled left hand. Just as she's trying to process with an answer, a familiar voice pulled her out of her thoughts.  

"Morning Miss Kim. " The brown-eyed guardian greets her as she steps in the dinning room. After receiving a reply from the former, she sat herself just opposite of the occupied seat. 

The CEO continues her quest to hold the food in position so she could have it in her starving stomach, but failed miserably. The faces and actions she makes only push the figure opposite her to burst into laughter.  

"Yah! How can you laugh at me like this? " The embarrassed girl complains. 

"S-sorry! It j-just that the f-faces you make is hi-hilarious! " The brown-eyed manage to said despite laughing so hard that she needs to hold her aching stomach. The respond she gives only result the other to scowl, while glaring the bowl of noodle goodness and her guardian. 

Seeing this Lisa couldn't help but smile. Though she didn't do anything wrong, she wanted to redeem herself. Especially this is partly her cause too. The guardian would help Jennie in any way possible. So she stood up and walk towards the scowling baby. Jennie only notice the guardian's present when she stood right beside her. 

"Here let me help you. " Lisa offers to feed her as she keeps failing at the task. But of course the stubborn CEO refuses. 

"Who said I needed your help? " She said, while leaning back to create a distance between them. An act to show the guardian that she's still not fond of the last scenario.

"The chopsticks of course! " Lisa said as a matter of fact, earning a questionable look from the former. Seeing that Jennie was indeed listening, she further explains.  "Can't you see? This pair of chopsticks is yearning for a new master so that its owner wouldn't be late for work! " 

"I don't see the difference between master and owner. " Jennie stated with a straight face. While this might  seems that the mistress is clearly not interested, but behind the serious face, Jennie is actually trying her best not to smile and fall for Lisa's silly tricks.  

"Yah unnie! Don't spoil it...! " The younger whines. She knows that Jennie did it on purpose, its how most her jokes before got ruined. Despite the joke got almost countered, Lisa still continues it anyway.   "Anyway, to satisfy everyone's need, I must lend you a hand.

The way Lisa lifts her eyebrow as she delivers the crappy pun almost push Jennie over the edge. And Jennie bit down her lips just to prevent her from smiling, before spoking,  "Whatever... " 

When the stubborn mistress finally gives in, Lisa smug from the early pun immediately turns into a big grin. She took the seat beside Jennie, and lift up a bite size noodles with the same chopsticks. Holding the spoon, she then puts the noodles into the said spoon and position it in front of the CEO.  

"Say aah. " The guardian said, causing the other to wear an amusing expression. Although Jennie wants to laugh at Lisa's childish gesture, she did what she said anyway.  "Aah...? " With that the food finally got delivered into the starving human's belly.  

Through out the time they had in the dinning room, they both shared numerous complains, bickers and laughters. But mostly laughter. And this make the mistress thought that, maybe having a disable arm isn't so bad after all. Just like that, the stubborn mistress with the brown-eyed guardian spended quite a pleasant day, despiting the broken arm and the countless amount of the  crappy puns.