11 - Intruder

I gotta say, Lisa is better than I thought. Yes, she's just my bodyguard but even so she's willing to help me with my work and done a pretty good job too. Now I wonder why she didn't apply for a better job than a restaurant service.

A week had passed and we're still in good terms although we do sometimes fight over some stuff. But most of the time I win.

I was just doing some finishing touches on my makeup before I heard the bell rings. I didn't bother to go down as I know Mr. Joe would get it. Plus I got a good idea of who it is anyway.

"Morning Lisa. " I greeted her when I got down to which she rely with her cringy phase.

"Morning boss. " Ending it with a wink. She recently found out hate this kind of gesture and keeps teasing me with it when she got a chance.

"God can you please stop it. " I said as I walk pass her to my seat.

"Okay. " She saids that but I know she's going to tease me again later. I need to find a way to get her back. Or else she won't stop.

We arrived at the company but I didn't went to the parking lot, I just stop the car at the front entrance. "Erm... Jennie? This isn't where you suppose to park your car. " Lisa said from the passenger seat.

"Aish, I know. We're going somewhere today. I need to get something, stay here. " With that I close the door.

I was about to turn the handle but it isn't even closed. Someone's has let themselves in.

"May I help you? " I said to the intruder.

"Oh. I thought you're not suppose to be here at this hour. " He saids with a smirk.

"What do you want, Jimin? "

Park Jimin, the son of one of our higher ups. Everyone thought that he would be the new CEO as he's always seen in important meetings and meet ups. I also thought this too, we were always rivals until now we still are... But things didn't turn out like what we imagined. In the end, I became the CEO and his father was not pleased with it. What upset us the most is that, the said man even try to push me of my feet with some inappropriate ways. And this action had broken the trust between two friends.

"Nothing I just want to pay you a visit that's all. " He walks over to my desk and touches some files that he's not suppose to look.

"Haven't seen you for like what? Three months? And you already forgot your manners? "

"Oh no, its just that your secretary is busy with something and I don't want to interrupt her. " He took one of the file and proceed to my direction. "I believe you need this right? "

The fact that he even took something without my permission irritates me. I snatch the file a bit too forcefully . "Leave now. "

"And if I don't ? " Jimin moved closer, invading my personal space. The smirk never left his face.

"Then you'll be kicked out by me. " A voice surprised both of us. I turn my head to the source and...

"Lisa? " I thought she stayed in the car. Jimin only frown and backed a couple steps.

"I never seen you before. Who are you? " He saids.

"That doesn't concern you. Now please get out before I drag you out myself. " Lisa reply firmly. Jimin look at her trying to shake her ground. Not long he breaks the stare and leaves before saying goodbye to me. "Expect to see me soon. Goodbye Jennie. "

After that bastard left Lisa came to me and hold my free hand while lowering herself so that our height is the same. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you? "

I only sigh at her with my eyes close. "I'm fine. Let's go. " I didn't break the hold until we reached to my car. Without any words I started the engine and left the place.

I didn't saying anything though out the ride. Every now and then Lisa would try to start up a conversation. But it soon dies down due to my mood right now. Seeing Jimin back here really frustrates me. Suddenly, Lisa said that she's really need the toilet right now making me pull up at a pit stop. I didn't bother to go with her so I just stay in the car.

"Here. " Lisa hold out a bar of chocolate to me when she enter the car. What? That was quick. Did she-

"Don't just stare at it. Take it. " Her words makes me snap back from my mind.

I took it and look at her for an answer. "I always have this when I'm down. I hope it helps you too. Oh, and this too. Isn't it cute? " She grabs out a key chain from her pocket. The figure is a mini claw truck but what makes it cute is inside the truck. You can see three green aliens in it, cutely controlling the truck. These three happens to be one of my favourite characters too. How can I say no to them?

Seeing Lisa went and buy me these in order to make me smile really melts my heart. I was smiling at her, but something crossed my mind causing me to laugh.

"Why are you laugh? " Lisa said as she has no clue to why I laughed suddenly.

"Did you just said 'Fuck, I need the toilet. Pull up now!' just to buy these for me? I thought you were going to shit yourself just then. " I said, laughing uncontrollably.

After I exposed her, Lisa remembers her embarrass act and widen her eyes. "No- I mean yes. I mean- Ugh...! " She even used her hands to cover her now blushing face.

"I was even considering not to accept the chocolate cause you know you just came out of the toilet. " I tease her even more. That's payback from all the teasing you had done Lisa!

"Yah! If you don't want it then give it back. " She saids and try to reach for my hand.

"No! You already gave it to me so you can't get it back. " Luckily the car is quite big enough for me to escape from her hold before she give up.

Aish. She's sulking again. "Hey, buckle up. We still have places to go. "

"Where are we going anyway? "

"To the airport. We'll be meeting someone there. " I said and step on the fuel not caring weather or not Lisa has fasten her seat belt.

"Hey! I almost hit my head you know! " The 'Whining Lisa' saids as she finally do what I told her to do.

"That should teach you what to do when you first enter a car. " And that kick started our noisy journey to the airport.