9 - First day's Bicker

I'm now standing in front of the mirror and guess what. I'M STILL BLUSHING. Like how am I still blushing? Oh yeah I remember, its Lisa's fault. She suddenly appear in my house looking so stunning with that black turtleneck and skinny jeans. Making me embarrass because I can't seem to clam my messed hair or my racing mind!

You know what? Scratch that! Its not Lisa's fault is that stupid Jisoo's. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have such a hard time falling asleep think about Li- something! Concluding that I'm not in my best state due to the fact that I didn't have any decent sleep!     

After calming myself I went back to them actually I told them that I forgot something which is a lie. But who cares.

"Where's the others ? " I ask as I reached her side. Noticing neither my father nor Mr. Joe is here.

"You mean Mr. Kim and Mr. Joe? Well your father went on first saying that he need to catch a flight. As for Mr. Joe, I don't really know. He just suddenly disappear. " 

"Same old Joe. Come on, lets go. " I open the door leading her to the garage. 

"Woah... she owns this many luxury cars? " Lisa acidently said it out loud.

I silently chuckle making sure she didn't notice. "Well not really. Just these three babies here. " I point the three in front of me while answering her question with a smug.

"H-huh? Oh. " She says as she realised her mouth slipped some words.  Pff. Why does she look so innocent?

I walk towards my navy blue BMW M4 specifically the driver seat but then she spoke.

"Aren't I suppose to be the one who drives? " Lisa asks as she walk to my side.

"But this is my car. " I am so not letting you drive this. I don't usually like the idea of having someone to drive for me.

"Yeah but I'm your personal bodyguard, remember? " Lisa press on.

"Well then I order you to get in the shotgun-seat. "

"What? No! " She whines with a high pitch voice. I only look at her with my resting bitch face and my crossed arms.

"Fine. " Lisa walk over to the shotgun-seat looking pissed.

I get in the car and start our journey to the company. At some point I saw that Lisa still have that pissed look on her. Maybe I was being a bit too bitchy back then? But she looks like kid right now with her lips pouting.

We arrived at the company and I lead her straight to my office. People were  staring at us as we pass by. Well, more specifically Lisa. Aside from my father and Jisoo I rarely have any accompany.  I told her that she can sit at the sofa at the far end of my room but do not disturb me when I am working. Just as I was about to sit down she suddenly speaks.

"Miss Kim, may I take a stroll around  here? I want to be familiarize with your workplace. "

I put my bag on the table and reach for the telephone on my desk. A voice tune in when I pressed a key.

"Good Morning Miss Kim. "

"Good Morning. Could you come here for a second. " I said. Not long a girl come into my room.

"What's the problem? " My secretary  asks.

"Could you please accompany Miss Manoban here to have a tour around this area? "

"Yes. But may I know who is she? " My secretary asks not minding Lisa's present.

"She's my bodyguard. " I said which make her form a 'o' expression. With that they left my room.  

I was focusing on my work so I didn't notice that Lisa has return. She's now sitting on the sofa looking at her phone. As I was continuing my work, she suddenly stood in front of my desk. 

"Miss Kim its already 2 in the afternoon, aren't you going to have lunch? " 

"If your hungry you can go and eat first, I'm still busy with something here. " I said with my eyes glued to the papers. 

"Jennie you have to eat you know. Just leave it, we'll come back for it later. " Lisa said, dropping the formality.  

"Its fine. Just go and buy me a take out or something. " Honestly, I want to have lunch with Lisa but there's work here and I have like 12 of these to go!   I heard movement so I guess Lisa finally give up and listen to my words. 

"Remember to- " I was cut off when she grab my arm out of nowhere. 

"You are coming with me whether you like it or not, missy. " Lisa said as she tries to drag me out. 

"Hey! I'm your boss you know! " 

"And I'm your personal bodyguard. Its my duty to make sure of your well being and ignoring lunch is not one of it. "

"Ugh..! Alright, alright. Just let me get my beg. " with that she finally let go. 

To save time we went to a restaurant near the area by foot, and thank god it's not the rush hour right now. Lisa went to order some food while I find a place to sit. Still mad at her for dragging me away from my work so I glare at her.

"Jeez, are you seriously not hungry? It only would cost you about 25 minutes of your time, chill. " She said once she notice the daggers that I'm throwing at her, still.

"Look, how about this, you eat your food and I'll help you with your work. " Lisa tries to offer me a deal. 

"So your my assistant now? " my tone was suggesting that I'm not convinced.

"No... Just eat your food and accept my help Jennie. Please..? " You know there's a phase called 'puppy eyes' that often used in cartoon? Well, I never really witness it until now. The way Lisa looks at me right now is the definition of that. I'm not even kidding. 

I sigh as I give up and agree with her. "Fine. But if you mess it up I'm gonna fire you. " Seriously, I can't even stare at her 'puppy eye' for a whole minute before giving in. 

Gosh, why am I like this?