20 - Dinner (Part 2)

After me and my bestie finished our hug, we went back to our seat. And while we're walking towards it, all eyes were on us, like we did something weird. This got us both anxious and frozen in place. "Um... did we do something...? " 

"So you and Lisa know each other? Woah, ain't this world small. " The girl with brown-ish hair, which I remember is named Jisoo, stated.

This made Rosé chuckle, "Yeah, I wouldn't know, Lisa never really tell me much detail about her work. "

"How did you guys first met each other? " The girl that Jennie labelled as the 'Tall Ass Girl' asks.

"Well, we used to enrole the same school when we were little. We were both transfers so we kinda stuck with each other through out the whole semester. Even though later on we study in different academy, university, we still keep up our connection and go out whenever we can till now." Rosé sums it up pretty nicely, earning a nod and a smile from me.

Not long after that, we started ordering our food. Turns out we're been talking for quite a while cause I can feel my stomach started to growl. With the ordering was done we went straight back to our conversation. Through out of the short time we have while the food are being prepare, I notice two things. One is that, Joy seems to be quite interested in Rosé. As for now she's the one that exchanged the most conversation with Rosé. Rosé's boss didn't even talked that much. Two, Jennie is honestly a bit too quiet. I mean she did talked, but not as much, I guess..? Maybe I'm overthinking? I hope I am. 

Finally our orders came, the table was slowly filled with insane amount of food, considering some of us have a rather big appetite. Everyone have their main course in front of them except for Jennie. And I can see it in her eyes that she's hungry. She was about to call for a waiter, but I stopped her by holding her arm.    

"Be patient, unnie. Here you can have mine while we wait for yours to come. " She's opposes at first but as soon as I cut a piece of my grilled salmon, she gave in in a fraction of a second. 

"Okay, but only a couple bites. " She said as I hold the piece of salmon in front of her. Her eyes sparks as she savour the meat in her mouth. It's a shame that I couldn't take a picture of it. 

 Our action bought some attentions to us. And when Jennie is munching down her third bite Rosé asked about her injury. "What happened to your arm? " 

The question made me halt. I know both Jennie and Mr. Kim didn't blame me for the case but I just can't help but to blame myself. A bad habit of mine, that's what my friends always says. 

"Oh this? About two days ago, some guys tried to kidnap me. " Rosé gasped as she was very shock about this new info. I felt bad and was looking at my dish trying to hide my face, but suddenly I felt a hand holds mine. I looked down at my lap only to see Jennie's hand on top mine. "Luckily, Lisa was by my side and saved me from those bastards. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even be sitting here. " Hearing this I shift my eyes to Jennie and receive a gummy smile form her. That instantly warms my heart and made me felt calm. We just continue to hold each other's hand until one of us is willing to let go. 

Jennie's food arrived and I let go of her hand to help her to slice the steak but her friend, Nayeon acted faster than I did. Whelp... better leave it to her then. 

At some point the teasing started. I am glad that I was not one of the victims. 

"Don't be so exaggerated. We don't even have that big of an appetite. " Jisoo said while she chomp down her chicken tender.