21 - Hands-on throat

Tall Trees above my head, shedding their colourful leaves as I wait for the person to come. He called me last night, saying that he needed to see me. I puff out my breath, forming a fog in front of my face, providing me with the slightest amount of warmth. It will soon be winter, the season when I will always lose something... or someone.

"When will he arrive? " I complained under my breath. I have been standing here for so long that my fingers are beginning to numb. Shoving my hands into the enormous pockets of my coat, I let out yet another frustrated groan.

I pull out my phone and decided to call him, but the sound of footsteps reached my ears. I shift my vision to the source and frown when I see a silhouette of a person running toward me. As the person comes closer, his face starts to clear, though he keeps looking behind his back. It didn't take long for me to register his face. 

"Jimin? Wha-- H-hey, hey! What are you doing?! " I exclaim as the said man began to tug me to his direction, desperately wanting me to follow him.

"Run! They're here! " Jimin semi-shouted into my ears.

"Who are they?! " I raised my voice partly due to my frustration and partly due to the way his grip on my arm. He didn't answer and continue to make me move. My mouth opened to demand an answer from him but was cut short when another voice spokes. "I see him! Over there! "

In just a second, more voices start to join in. Multiple footsteps were heard and it didn't stop getting closer. All of this was enough to convince me that we are not alone in this wood. I quickly look back at the direction of the voices, only to find a group of men were chasing after us. Fear filled my thoughts and my body was running on autopilot.

"Who the fuck are they?! " I screamed to the man beside me to no avail. I glance at him, wanting him to answer my question but he just looked forward as if I never spoken a word. "Hey! Answer me! Wh- "

BANG!

My body flung itself up the comfy bed, my eyes shot open. I remain there, panting while waiting for my vision to clear. After a couple of deep breaths, my heart beat returns normally. Even though my body calmed down, the dream was still fresh in my mind. 

Paying it no attention, I look out my balcony, the sky was still dark but not pitch black. I reached for my phone, turning the screen on. It lighted up, almost blinded me in the process, 05:47. Well, at least I got a decent 5 hours of sleep. 

I hold my particularly healed arm and leave my bedroom to have a nice, long, soothing bath. Hoping it'll get rid of that hell of a dream. What I needed today isn't a racing mind, but the exact opposite actually. Henry will finally come in today and I want to know the reason behind his decision. Whatever it is, I need to convince him to vote for me. With this final vote, my set up will be complete and I can finally get this shit done.

"Good morning Miss Kim. Your request to see Mr. Henry Yoo has been informed. He will be here shortly after his morning assembly with his co-workers, " Tzuyu said as she puts down my daily cup of milk tea and some documents that needed my review.

I thanked her and take a sip of my work fuel. Just as I put down the mug my door opens again. Lisa came in after she parked the car at its usual spot. Closing the door quietly, she went to the seat in front of my desk. She supports her head with her arm and casually asks "So, who is this Henry anyway? He's our last target, right? "