1-Mess

"Miss please have a sit. I'm going to gets some papers so you can get out of here." the man left me and went out.

How did I get into this mess again..? Urg, I was just heading home and this happen. I'm now sitting in this small room and just trying to remember what happen before this. Before I remember anything a women came into the room.

"How are you here again? It's only been like three weeks not even a month and your here again." I lift my head up when a familiar voice reached my ear.

"Believe me I'm asking the same." I groan while holding the back of my head. "Just how hard did he hit my head." I said feeling a bit mad right now. It even started to bleed a bit.

"Hey, press this on your wound." the women passed me a clean cloth. "Now, care to explain what happen? Cause the gang out there wants to sue you." she's now sitting in front of me.

"What? Are you serious? They're the one that try to fuck me! " anger was clearly present in my voice. Now I regret not kick that bastard in the gut harde- wait what..?

"Calm down Jennie." before I even open my mouth she throws more questions at me. "Can you not remember anything? Did he hit you that hard? Do yo- " she finally stopped when I give her a stop sign.

I sigh while pressing the cloth on my wound "First of all, kinda. Second, yes, yes he did and no I don't need to go to the hospital. "

I though she will leave me alone with the questions but no. "Hey you still haven't answer the first question yet. " Urg..! I swear if you weren't my friend I would have punch you in the face already. Hope you know that Nayeon!

"Just give me a minute, my head still can't function properly you bunny...! "

"Alright, alright. Sorry I just want to get this over with, you know how I hate to deal with those kind of people. " The chair make an awful sound when Nayeon stood up. "I'm going to get you a glass of water, in the meantime try to refresh your memory cause I would love to see their face when they lose." with that she left me here with a smirk.

I sigh and relax my body in this cheap chair with my eyes close. Now just what the hell happen exactly.

"Cheers! " the place was filled with laughter.

"Nice bar here Irene. " I said. We're here to celebrate Irene's bar's first anniversary. This is my first time coming here actually. Father wants me to be familiar with the company so he sent me to New Zealand again, to get a head start. I just got back here couple weeks ago.

"Yeah no kidding. Still can't believe your the one that open this though. " Yeri agrees, but got Irene glancing at her. Aish she just loves to tease just anyone.

"Well, I'm someone who keeps her thoughts to herself sometimes. " Irene reply while sipping her strawberry sunshine.

"Hm... true but we still love you nonetheless. " Yeri counter with a flying kiss.

"Aaah...! " everyone of us cringe so hard that our drinks was about to fall out of our hands.

"Yah, we pay for these drinks don't make us waste it. " Jisoo hit her shoulder but it make her laugh instead.

"Too bad Nayeon and Joy can't join us. " Jisoo complains

"Speaking of Nayeon, what happen last week anyways Jennie? I heard many complaints form her. " Irene said causing me to choke on my scotch whisky. Damn I thought I could escape this.

" *Cough* W-well you know just erm... some guys try to you know... kidnap me...? " I said, a bit embarrassed. My voice keep getting lower towards the end.