Twelve- He's got the Charisma of a Serial Killer

A/N: First off, Yes. Amber Heard is a bitch and we do not support her here. But hey she looks pretty cool there and reminded me of Kaira (just the looks lol)

Twelve-he's got the charisma of a serial killer

The spymaster was storming down the corridors with the pace of a cheetah. I sprinted after him, irritated by the fact he took long strides. "Wait up!" I called and yet the infuriating male plowed on, almost as if he was oblivious to the fact that I was chasing after him, "Dammit you absolute pain in the neck, slow your horses," I called after him. "Oh for the love of Christ!"

He halted just as I crashed on to his sturdy back. An oomph of pain left my lips as my forehead banged against his wings and the armor he wore. I stumbled a few steps back just as he whirled to face me, "Why were you walking so fast?" I snapped as I rubbed my head. The spymaster was glaring at me as he took me in, "I wanted to get away from you and yet clearly you didn't get the memo," he said after a while, irritation lacing his words.

"Ha ha too bad we have to work together,"

His glare turned into a scowl, "We're not,"

"But Amren said-,"

"I don't care about what Amren said, if you're going to infiltrate the Illyrian camp then you do it on your own,"

It was my turn to glare at him, "what's your problem?"

"My problem?" the male before me was the devil incarnate, "My damn problem is your presence, no one knows who you are or from where exactly you came-,"

"Amren knows-,"

"But the rest of us don't and she's not keen on sharing what she knows until she feels like it-,"

"That's not my prob-,"

"And until then you will always be a threat to us and-,"

"Oh for fucks sake I am-,"

"Not a threat! That's exactly what anyone would-,"

"That's because I am not a Fucking threat you moron! I have better things to do than to set my sights on the Night Court, as a matter of-,"

"Stop bloody interrupting me!"

"Well then you shut the fuck up and listen to what I say!" I yelled. Somehow the verbal sparring between the two of us had somehow gotten us nose to nose. Up close I could see the green flecks in his eyes, his gaze was terrifying- it was swallowing me up, leaving me drowning and wanting for more.

I internally cringed at that thought. I didn't want more, no I wanted to plow his face inwards with my fist.

He pulled something out of his belt. A metal chain, and before I could react he clasped it around my wrist.

"What the fuck?!" I tried to struggle against the bonds but it only got tighter. What in the Chinese handcuffs was this contraption?! The chain was made of steel, the cuff had engravings on it. It looked like some listless sprawls and doodles.

"Lesson number one," the spymaster said as he yanked the chain, pulling me forward in the process so that I bumped against his chest, "Discipline."