Twenty Five- Not again!

A/N: Two updates in a day?! I had to give yall what you asked for so here it is ;) enjoy!

Twenty Five- Not again!

We were a mess of lips and tongues, my fingers weaving themselves into his raven tresses and his one arm wrapped around my waist, the other running up and down my bare leg which was wrapped around his waist. We didn't stop for air, we didn't break apart. No, it was like we were drowning and we needed each other to stay afloat. I couldn't stop kissing him and so couldn't he. Our breaths were harsh, the anger still sizzling though our bones- the hatered we harbored towards each other crackling like sparks.

He grabbed me by the throat, our kiss breaking for a second- just long enough for him to mumble a "I hate you," before bringing his lips down to mine. I rocked my hips against his, feeling the tight and massive bulge in his pants. He let out a moan in response, our kiss breaking just long enough for me to repeat the phrase he had used mere minutes ago before we plunged back into each other. I needed him, my body needed him, my mind needed him. Every bit of me wanted- no, needed him and I was powerless against it.

I brought my free hand down to stroke the growing bulge in his pants, the material providing enough friction to make him groan in response. The hand on my leg strayed deeper under my skirts, grazing the inside of my thigh and grabbing onto it. I let out an undignified moan and it was drowned in his mouth as our tongues fought for dominance.

"Azriel," I found myself saying, my voice breathless as he kissed down my neck before running his tongue over my exposed collarbones. I dropped my head backwards, giving him more access as I found myself muttering 'I hate you' over and over again, for I did- I hated him with every bit in me. He was arrogant, harsh, wickedly cruel and also.... addictive. It was like being a victim of cocaine or something.

I wanted more.

He brought his mouth back to mine not before muttering my name like he was engaged in a devout prayer. Our lips met again and I was powerless against the feeling of having him so close. We kept on pulling each other closer, our bodies pressed tightly against one another leaving no room for anything else.

"I hate you Kaira," he murmured as he bit my bottom lip, "I hate you with every fiber in me," I felt his tongue run over the light bruise before I nudged his face upwards, lips back to mine. "I know," I breathed as I grabbed his length, he let out a grunt before burying his face in my neck, "and I hate you more,"

His lips moved against the fading bruise on my neck, tongue darting out as if to outline it. I couldn't help the gasp that left my lips as his fingers grazed the soft cotton of my underwear. I knew I was wet and sensing it I felt him grin wickedly against my skin. He placed his thumb flat against my quivering core, moving it against it in a certain pace that had me clinging onto him to keep myself upright. We were leaning against a wall, how we got there I don't know.

"Well you better get moving unless you want them to punish her further for her tardiness," a bored sounding Amren said from somewhere in the balcony. Her voice was like a wake up call and I found myself pushing the spymaster away from me. He stumbled backwards, wings flaring in the process, his expression flustered and shocked- no doubt I had the same one and turned to look at Amren who had her hands crossed over her chest.

"What are you waiting for Shadowslinger? Winnow her to the Hewn City," she said with a harrumph.

He didn't say a word as he took my hand. Somehow even after all that happened between the two of us- this small gesture felt forced, foreign. Almost out of place.

I ignored the uneasy feeling and took his hand in mine. Immediately everything seemed to shift and distort and in a wink of an eye I found myself transported to what I assumed was the Hewn City.

It looked like the slums in New York. The darker part of the town not many ventured into.

And God the rotten smell.

I'd been around enough corpses to recognize the decaying smell that clung on to them. This place smelled just like it and it took effort to keep myself from covering my nose.

"This way," his tone was harsh, devoid of any feeling. I followed him through a dimly lit corridor to find Rhysand and the rest of them waiting for us.

"What took you so long? Ah-," Cassian said as his eyes darted to me.

I probably looked ramshackled and out of sorts. I ran a hand self consciously through my hair and smoothed down my skirt. When I looked up I noticed Feyre's concerned smile and Morrigan's glare directed at the spymaster. She shook her head, disappointment directed at him before she turned to give me a small grin.

The males weren't meeting my eye.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks, god they prolly thought I was some freaky hooker who took any opportunity I had to hook up with the spymaster. Damn, I'm prolly pathetic to them.

"Why don't we go to the main hall?" Feyre asked, breaking the silence in the process.

Everyone nodded their heads and made a beeline to the said hall. Morrigan made her way towards me and took my hand, "it had to be done Kaira," she said with a sigh.

"What did?"

"It was smart of him to do so, now the other Fae won't dare lay a finger on you,"

And that's when it hit me. He had marked me yet again. With his scent, warding off any other Fae that wanted to get closer. Ignoring how helpful this was I focused on the fury that burned deep in my core. Yet again he managed to play me according to his tune, that motherfucker.

Just as we turned to leave I met his gaze. It was emotionless, cold and distant. I schooled my features to indifference as well and without wasting another look on him I made my way to the hell that awaited me.