drivers license

u knew it was coming hoes.

Her car beeped loudly as she opened the door. Her keys found the ignition, the car roaring to life under her slim fingers.

She sighed as she pushed the gear shift into reverse. One week since she had received her muggle license. Like that had always talked about. He had been so excited for this. He had wanted so bad for her to drive up to his house.

But here she was, driving through the suburbs crying. He wasn't around.

He was with her right now. That older blonde who made her so insecure. Everything about her was so perfect.

And she was just in the suburbs. How could she ever love someone else?

They weren't perfect. They fought and argued and made remarks. They duelled when they were angry, spells flying every which way, and he would pin her up to the wall until they kissed their anger away.

But she had never felt this way about anybody. Not for Ron or McLaggen or Krum or any number of the guys who admired her (which was few in her eyes, but great to the worlds).

She just couldn't wrap her head around, couldn't imagine how he was okay now that she wasn't there. Only a couple of months had passed. Now he was in her arms. All the damn time he was with her.

She choked out a sob as she whispered to herself. "Guess you didn't mean what you wrote to the paper about me."

He said forever.

But she just drove alone past his street.

All of her friends were so tired of hearing about him. About their dumb breakup and how much she missed him. But they just would never understand how she knew him. How she felt about him. But as she drove through the suburbs, she pictured driving back to him. Back to him and his dumb blonde hair.

His imperfections. His snarky remarks. His eye roll and hair raking. His angry shouts and growls.

His smile when he looked at her. His hair and his voice in the morning. His beyond perfect eyes.

He said forever.

Now she drove alone past his street.

The red lights and stop signs mocked her. She saw his face in the white cars that passed her. The front yards going by as quick as he moved on. She couldn't bare driving past all of the places they used to go.

She still fucking loved him.

The sidewalks they crossed. She could hear his voice in the traffic. They were laughing over all the noise. God, she was so blue. She knew they were through, but she still fucking loved him.

All of it went away, though, when she distractedly ran the red light.

And she was thrown to the passengers side when a harsh blow came down on the drivers side of the car, right where she sat.

GOLDEN GIRL GONE

a story by Rita Skeeter

The Wizarding World mourns at the loss of the great Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of her age. Just a few mornings ago, Miss Granger was driving her car in a suburban area of London. After mistakenly running a red light, her car was hit in the driver's door by an oncoming vehicle. She passed on minutes later. We wonder why she ran that light, being so intelligent and alert, but it doesn't matter. She was loved and cherished. The Boy Who Lived made a statement yesterday morning, quoting, "Hermione was my best friend. She was everything to me. Nothing will be the same."
Nobody could miss the puffiness around his eyes, glistening with the ghosts of his past. Maybe something more went on between the two. She also recently broke up with bad boy Draco Malfoy, the most eligible bachelor in Britain. Sounds like she was getting around before Death could catch her.