baby

DRACOS'S POV

I woke up to soft, girly giggles. I sighed, getting out of bed to get dressed. I yanked on my sweatpants, coming down the stairs yawning and stretching.

"What, darling?" I heard Hermione say, laughing. I smiled walking into the living room. She sat in the armchair in my hoodie and joggers.

God, she was beautiful.

Our daughter was perched in her lap, giving off giggles. She picked her up, laughing right back. She screamed with glee as her mom pretended to throw her and catch her.

"Hermione," I smiled, leaning against the doorway. "What do you want for breakfast?"

She looked over at me, grinning like a fool.

HERMIONE'S POV

I watched my husband of two years. He had Haisley propped on her hip, cooking eggs in a frying pan. He wanted to make sure that I was rested, and he had taken to muggle cooking quite well.

He looked down at his daughter, smiling. He turned off the eggs, going to whisk something. I watched as the muscles in his bare back contracted as he stirred some batter.

God, he was hot.

I walked behind him, taking Haisley and setting her in a highchair. I returned, wrapping my arms around his waist and biting his earlobe gently.

"Mione, not around the baby," he huskily whispered, trying to stir the pancake batter.

"Ok," I whispered back. "Daddy."

He swore quietly, reaching for me, but I dodged his arm and I walked away, going to coo over our baby.