shark week

"Hermione!" Draco called, walking into the Gryffindor common room. He looked over at the couch and the armchairs. Harry was sitting there, his glasses perched easily on his nose as he glanced up.

"Hey, Malfoy," he smiled, setting the newspaper aside. He was dressed in sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, I'm looking for Hermione," Draco replied, straightening his robes around his joggers and hoodie, as he wasn't supposed to wear that around. It was still uncomfortable being around his ex-enemy.

"I wouldn't do that," Harry warned. "It's shark week. Ginny almost killed me."

Draco smothered a laugh, replying, "I think I can handle it."

Harry laughed once again, gesturing to the stairs. Draco easily casted a freezing charm on them so he could walk up. He got to the top of the stairs to the seventh year dorm. He knocked gently, opening the door to soft groans.

"Hermione?" he called, easing the door shut on the empty room. A small lump was under his girlfriend's sheets.

"Draco?" came a reply from the lump. Draco chuckled, walking over to her bed and peeling the sheets back from her. Her face was lightly streaked with tears and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Darling, what's wrong?" Draco kissed her forehead, crawling into the bed and pulling her close. "Are you sick?"

"Period," she replied, her muffled words barely understandable through Draco's shirt.

He sighed, flipping her around with her back to his chest. He lifted up her shirt, scratching her back gently. "I'm sorry. Do you want some medicine?"

"I took some," she sighed. "I just want you and maybe some food."

"Well, I can provide the former," he smiled into her hair. He took the pads of his fingers and eased the backaches he knew she had away. "You're beautiful, by the way."

Hermione smiled looking over her shoulder to kiss his neck. "I wouldn't say that right now, but thank you."

"I would say it all the time." He smiled into her hair, pulling his hand away from her briefly to yank off his hoodie. He handed it to her, as she looked cold in her thin t-shirt. She smiled gratefully, pulling it on and inhaling his scent. "Especially now that you're in my hoodie."

She playfully smacked him, then turned around to wrap around him. He laid his head on her shoulder, and her legs wrapped around his waist and his legs.

"Missed me, I see," Draco smirked. Hermione smiled. She loved him. His faux arrogance, well, full arrogance at times. How sweet he was to track her down and see her. How he rubbed her back when she felt bad. Even just him giving her his hoodie was so loving in her opinion.

"You wish, Mr. Malfoy," she laughed, looking up at him. He laughed. "Ew, your breath stinks."

"It smells like spearmint toothpaste, really," Draco teased. Hermione blushed fiercely.

"Shut up."

"Yeah, I should if my breath stinks." Draco pulled her hood over her head, watching her curls spill everywhere.

He pulled his wand out of his pocket, accioing a compress that she kept under her bed. He flicked his wand at it, heating it to a nice temperature.

"I can tell you're cramping, love," he whispered, placing it on her lower stomach. She smiled gratefully, laying her head against his chest.

"I love you," she murmured to his ears, causing a huge grin to erupt on his face.

"I love you, Hermione Granger."

A/N

I couldn't publish a oneshot books without some PMSing. And to any boys that may read this, we enjoy being treated like Draco is Hermione... just saying.