snow day

Words: 691 (lmao nice)

Tommy angst :D

This was rushed again, I'm sorry, I wanted to test different povs. And also I needed a filler chapter to show of... The new yellow lines! Sorry they don't move 'úwù

 The new yellow lines! Sorry they don't move 'úwù

This is based around the time Tommy lived with Techno and they didn't hate each other :)

Tw: main character death lol

Tommy sat outside, his thin red and white t-shirt did nothing to help keep him warm

Tommy sat outside, his thin red and white t-shirt did nothing to help keep him warm. It was snowing heavily but the cold couldn't keep away his fun. He was sent out as punishment but he didn't want to listen.

He was bothering his older brother too much so he threw him outside. He didn't care, he could make as many snowmen and snow angels that he wants now.

So that's what he was doing, letting his arms go numb in the snow as he made small snow angels.

"Oh, Tommy..." A familiar voice suddenly spoke, causing Tommy to shoot up with surprise.

Black beads for eyes and an inhumanly wide smile stared into his soul. The pale mask of Dream was all Tommy could focus on.

"D... Dream..?" Tommy asked nervously, crawling backwards and dragging tracks in the snow, ruining the angel he imprinted in the ground moments before.

Dream laughed, moving his mask off his face and dropping it in the snow. Cold, almost dead, green eyes watched Tommy, a wicked grin plastered on his face, somehow scarier than the mask. "I wish I brought my sword. I'd cut your ears off, I'd make sure you never enjoy your pathetic music discs ever again." Dream threatened, looking away to their surroundings, "guess I'll have to improvise."

He walked a little bit away, seemingly looking for something. Tommy could've ran if he wasn't Frozen in fear. He didn't dare move a muscle, maybe if he stayed still Dream would only take his hearing instead of his last life.

Dream scooped something up, the object covered in snow and bigger than both of their heads. "This'll do." Dream chuckled, walking back to Tommy slowly.

The object was now clearly a rock. "Oh god- pl-please don't-" Tommy whimpered, covering his head with his arms. Dream held out the rock, dropping it on Tommy without hesitation.

Tommy struggled a scream as the rock pressed down on his chest, he tried pushing it off but it was too heavy.

A foot pressed down on the rock, causing a strangled wheeze to escape Tommy. "Good night, bitch boy. I think I'll go listen to Mellohi." He laughed coldly, "save your breath, you'll be here a while." He pressed his entire weight on rock before walking away.

Everything was so cold, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't move, he was so scared. He was feeling dizzy, everything was spinning, black slowly faded his vision.

 He was feeling dizzy, everything was spinning, black slowly faded his vision

I looked down at a body of a blond haired boy. He wasn't moving though his eyes were open, his tears were frozen in his eyes and on his cheeks. He was a pale blue, snowflakes dusted his skin and hair.

I wondered what happened to him but didn't linger there any longer. A house in the distance caught more of my attention.

I followed some faint feet prints towards the house, they were barely noticeable.

A tall man with long pink hair was pacing outside, yelling something. I couldn't hear him since I was still a distance away but he looked panicked.

"Maybe he needs help..." I mumbled, speed walking to the house.

"Tommy?!" The man yelled at the top of his lungs, I could see him more clearly now. He was crying, his hands cupped over his mouth as he yelled.

I finally reached him, seeing him closer he was a bit scary. "Sir? Are you okay? Who's Tommy, are they lost?" I asked timidly, I hope I'm not bothering him.

He turned around quickly, his eyes full of panic before they softened into sadness. "Tommy, oh no..." He muttered, reaching out and trying to touch my shoulders but his hands went straight through me, "how did you die?! You were only gone for a little while!"

I flinched from his shouting, "s-sir, I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Do you remember anything? Anything at all?!"

I thought hard, though I couldn't recall anything before the blond boy. "I remember the blond boy over there, he's stuck under a rock. And...hmmm..." I can remember something else, I have to. "I remember... A smile?"