Sleepy Tommy Inc. (sorry for editing this so much)

Words: 1302

Ew, Ibis emojis-
Anyways this is a vent I barely remember writing! :D I feel like shit so- Tommy angst again-

I drew a thing for this too, which I'm proud of! :)

Tommy yawned, his sleepy eyes focusing on the blurry screen in front of him

Tommy yawned, his sleepy eyes focusing on the blurry screen in front of him. He had Minecraft on, but he wasn't doing anything except for stair at the menu screen. He just hoovered his mouse over the quit button, knowing he'd benefit more from streaming and staying up than sleeping.

The screen continued to blur, his brain fuzzing out the quiet Minecraft music. He sighed, opening discord and joining one of the empty voice chats, not that anyone was online anyways. He opened twitch and started streaming on the Dream SMP, pretending to be doing something important.

That has been his cycle for a few weeks, he had started falling asleep during the day which lead to some lectures from his parents. Most of them not being helpful and just keeping him up later. He enjoyed sleeping all day, he got to avoid his parents, people wouldn't bother him, it was relaxing. But that's only relaxing for so long.

He grew lonely, his friends moving on and hanging out more among themselves than with him. Even tubbo. He started moving on to playing with big Q or Phil. He wanted to say something but there was nothing to say, he had ghosted them, they had every right to move on.

He logged on late once again, starting a stream and hoping he could keep up his energy. He waited a moment for people to join his stream, watching the chat fill with "hello"s and random emotes. He smiled and grabbed his can of cola off his desk, leaning back and opening it. He always struggled with opening cans, he wasn't weak but he could never open coke without scrunching up his face.

"What's up, guys! Tonight's another late stream so I can't be too loud, but like always I'll be on the SMP! We're working to get L'manbreg back in shape!" He said, faking his cheery tone. When he logged on the server no one was on, same on discord. No one was ever up that late for no reason, except for Tommy.

It had only been 20 minutes, his views progressively getting lower from how quiet and dead his Stream got. Then Tubbo and Phil logged on. His views went a little up since people wanted to see what they were doing since the two weren't streaming.