deleting this book in 30 minutes (important!!)

I'm sorry, I just don't like mcyt anymore. I'm not motivated to write this ever again I'm so sorry.

I'll keep this up for 30 minutes more, just to give anyone who liked this one last chance to read it. I'd keep it up longer but that would just delay the inevitable.

Jk April fool's here's a oneshot I wrote really fast and has a lot of mistakes and was clearly rushed lmao

Words: 1115

"Ranboo! We- oh

"Ranboo! We- oh..." Phil welcomed Ranboo, before noticing the rest of the small family. Tubbo waved awkwardly while the boy in his arms squealed excitedly. Phil sighed, "Okay, everyone inside." He said, obviously not happy with letting tubbo in.

Ranboo quickly thanked Phil as the three of them came in and closed the door, glad to finally be out of the snow. "Hey, Phil, can these two stay here for a few hours?" Ranboo asked nervously, scratching his neck.

"Why do they need a place? What's wrong with yours or his?" Phil asked, pointing at tubbo.

"Phil, pointing is rude, he has a name." Ranboo scolded, "and... I need them somewhere safe..." He muttered, obviously anxious as he remembered the night before.

Tubbo immediately stood in front of Ranboo, whispering to him and placing Michael in his arms. "It's okay, Ranboo. Don't think about it. We're okay." He whispered, smiling when he noticed Ranboo starting to cradle Michael, "see, you're okay, he's okay, and I'm okay. Everything is okay..." He whispered, kissing Ranboo on the cheek.

"Go over there and play with Michael, okay? He's probably getting bored." Tubbo said calmly, slowly walking Ranboo to the other side of the room. Ranboo sat on the ground, putting Michael in front of him and pulling out small golden toys for the child to play with.

Tubbo quickly walked back to Phil, getting a weird look.

"What was that about, mate?" Phil asked quietly as to not disturb the other two.

"Ranboo was enderwalking last night..." Tubbo whispered, his fingers brushing over his neck and frowned, "he... Tried to strangle me while I was sleeping... He wouldn't wake up and..." He muttered, hugging himself and trembling fearfully.

Phil gasped under his breath, "oh god... Are you okay? Do you need any medical help?"

Tubbo shook his head, "just a little bruised." He chuckled, biting his lip, "he's trying to get better and he's scared to have us home since he tried to go after Micheal too... He wants us somewhere where he can't get us..."

Phil nodded understandingly, pulling tubbo into a hug, "you can stay here as long as you need, I'm sorry that happened." He whispered, Tubbo nodding slowly.