I DIDN'T MEAN TO KEEP THE TITLE THAT OMG ENEJFNFBFBRBFN

Words: 674

Warning: injures, main character deaths, and blood

Yeah this is another Pogtopia drabble, fight me

One heart.

Tommy ran away, a fist hitting him caused him to stumble.

Half a heart.

He kept running, losing the crowd in the trees. He couldn't walk anymore, his wounds and starvation brought him to his knees, collapsing against the tree and sobbing quietly. He prayed for the first time in his life, he silently screaming to God. He wished, he prayed, he begged for Wilbur or Techno to save him. Or this would be his last day.

His crying continued, matching the similar sounds coming from the other side of the tree. "Hello...?" He barely whimpered out, the other's sobbing getting cought in their throat.

"Tommy..?" Tubbo's voice was hushed, he sounded almost scared. The kid crawled around the tree, gasping at the sight of his once best friend. "What's your hunger at..?" He asked, wiping blood off of Tommy's face with his thumb.

Tommy flinched away, crying out in pain, "one b-" He struggled to get the words out, stuttering and gasping, "one hunger bar left- I'm at half a heart, just get your job done. I don't want pity." He sighed, relaxing against the bark and leaves.

Tubbo wrapped their arms around Tommy, lifting him into their arms gently. They nuzzled their head into Tommy's neck, letting out a quiet whimper. "I... I'm at one heart. I told schlatt I can't kill you so him and George attacked me, quackity and eret chased me out..." He explained with the sadist tone Tommy has ever heard.

"I have no weapons. No food. No armor, and I'm guessing you don't either." They chuckled, looking up at the blond with a weak smile.

Tommy shook his head, "they jumped me while I was scavenging for resources. They nearly killed me but I got away. I wish I just stood still and took my death like a man..." He whimpered sadly, his tears shifting from pain to despair, falling faster than before.

Tubbo sighed with content, looking at the dimming sky above the tree, "it's nearly night anyways... We can die together... I'm sorry for what I've done Tommy... You're really my best friend..." They muttered, trying to cuddle closer out of nervousness.

"We'll die together, how L'manburg intended. Peacefully we can go back to the paradise we once called home." Tommy said, starring at the stars appearing, "I guess Wilbur has really grown on me, I'm talking like him. But you're fine, tubbo. You're my best friend, we started this and now we go out with it. L'manburg can finally be put to re-"

An arrow stuck through Tommy's head, pinning his dead body against the tree.

Tubbo couldn't help but scream, clutching onto Tommy's corpse in regret, "I'm sorry! T-t-" They couldn't even say Tommy's name. It stuck in their mouth, they knew they didn't deserve to say those five letters. They wanted to be back with Tommy... They gripped their sword they had kept hidden, sliding it over the fake wounds he had made. He lost a heart but that wasn't enough.

"Shut your mouth, traitor, or I'll slit your throat." Wilbur growled, holding up his sword as he stepped towards tubbo. The tears in his eyes spilt over the edge, causing his body to tremble. He stood in front of Tubbo and raised his sword above his head and back down in one fast motion.

Tubbo's hand holding his sword had just gotten cut off... "Wil- Will, I'm sorry!-" Tubbo tried pathetically, Wilbur's sword on his other hand cut him off. He screeched in agony, his health bar draining to only a few bars.

"Why did you do this..? He was your friend... He was like a son to me!" Wilbur's voice cracked as he looked at Tommy, "I already lost Fundy... I didn't think I'd lose you and Tommy too..." He barely uttered out, but tubbo only focused on his use of 'YOU and Tommy'.

"Wilbur, please-"

The last thing Tubbo heard was Wilbur's angry scream of agony, letting his blade stab through Tubbo one last time.