were you proud of me?

Words: 2042

Idk what this is, I'm tired and I don't really understand the dream smp anymore. I started liking it because of the Hamilton plot and all the politics stuff because it's dramatic but now there are a million side plots that connected to the main plot and I have to watch a million streams to understand. I don't understand the egg, I don't understand Karl's time traveling, I don't understand the tales of the smp, and I don't think I want to. I'm glad everyone is becoming really important to the plot but it feels random and really overwhelming. I can't leave for a day without a million new questions of what just happened on the smp.

I miss being able to watch only Tommy and tubbo and knowing exactly what was happening in the main plot. Ever since dream was arrested the main plot just feels like it's on pause 😭

Okay enough ranting, read my bad writing if you want

The hotel had just been finished, Tommy was going to talk to Sam or Sam Nook about it but he said had to leave so Tommy went to find something else to do until his return

He walked now the prime path, looking over the empty remains of once life-filled buildings. The dream smp has really crumbled, everyone lives somewhere else now. It sucks, it's like he's back in exile. If L'manburg still existed... If his friends would just visit...

That doesn't matter though, Tommy has Sam now. They're friends, right. "Well... He's probably just working with me cause I paid him..." Tommy mumbled to himself, walking through the tunnel to L'manburg's remains. Tommy frowned, sitting on the edge of the broken path.

Dread filled his mind, a sadness running through him. He felt so alone. There was a hole where his happiness should be, where his friends should be, where he should be. L'manburg should still be there and he should be in l'manburg. He shouldn't be on this path alone, at least in exile he had Dream to talk to.

A figure appeared in the distance, a quite short figure. On the other side of the hole the person placed water, using a trident to launch across to Tommy.

Phil skidded as he landed, falling face first into the ground, "ow! Fuck!" He yelled, putting away his trident and rubbing his nose.

"Phil..?" Tommy asked quietly, tilting his head in confusion.

The older got up and smiled, "hi, Tommy." He greeted, sitting down next to Tommy, "whatcha doing, mate?"

Tommy growled, scooting away from Phil and looking back down, "I don't like you."

"I know, but you seemed upset, I thought I should check on you." Phil replied, his smile more nervously.

"Gee, thanks. I definitely need a check up from one of the men who ruined my life." Tommy rolled his eyes, putting his elbows on his knees and resting his head in his hands.

Phil patted his back, "come on, Tommy. Don't be like that, L'manburg was holding you back, look at you now. You have your own hotel, you're back with your friends, you put dream in jail, so many good things have happened for you."