ghostinnit

TW FOR THE PICTURE: Bruises, blood, implied suffocation, ghostinnit, art by me :)

Words: somewhere around 1840

Tw: violence, choking, grief

Just some ghostinnit things I've been thinking about

The final punch sent Tommy to the ground, his jaw clearly broken and a few teeth falling onto the floor with him

The final punch sent Tommy to the ground, his jaw clearly broken and a few teeth falling onto the floor with him. Blood dripped from his nose and mouth as he backed into the wall, the small movements causing him to shakily sob which only put him in more pain.

He tried to speak more but he couldn't form the words, he used the last of his energy to turn his small camera off so his audience didn't have to see him get beat anymore. He had to see it though. He had to see dream tower over him.

"Want to keep talking, brat?" Dream hissed, leaning down and pulling on Tommy's jaw. Tommy screamed in response, weakly punching at Dream.

Tommy muttered slurs of gibberish and nonsense. Dream didn't give another second before untying the bandana from Tommy's arm, making Tommy panic. That was all he had left of tubbo, the only friend he still trusted through it all.

He reached out weakly, his fingers barely brushing over the fabric before dream pulled it away. "Don't worry, I'll give it back." He chuckled, aggressively shoving Tommy's arm down.

Tommy sobbed and shifted away, trembling in pain. "S-sthop..." He cried shakily.

Dream shook his head, "I thought you were done talking." He said with a sigh, tying the bandana loosely to Tommy's neck, "maybe it's enough talking from you." He said simply, the bandana tightening slightly.

Panic filled Tommy again, He trashed and pushed weakly, wheezing and crying. "Shhh, shut up." Dream laughed, tightening the bandana until he couldn't anymore, choked crying coming from Tommy.

Dream tied off the fabric, Tommy still struggling as his face started to go red. Dream raised his fist again, punching Tommy across the face again and kicking his stomach till he coughed blood. He slowly stopped as Tommy stopped fighting back, and his face went blue and pale.

Dream stood, looking at his blood covered hands while smiling. He wiped the blood on his pointer finger, leaning over Tommy's body and drawing on the wall. A bloody smile painted in his own blood over Tommy.

"Tommy!" A voice screamed, the lava falling to reveal Sam who was obviously crying.