SadInnit

Words: 1348

This was more of a test and didn't take me that long, plus I didn't proof read (though I usually don't anyways lmao) this chapter is shit

Warning: implied depression, main character death, kinda??? Suicide??? I mean if you read it like it he could've done it by accident??? Sadinnit in general lmao

I love Tommy angst

Another day alone, Tommy lied awake in bed

Another day alone, Tommy lied awake in bed. It was mid day, he couldn't even sleep if he wanted to but he just didn't want to get up. He had nothing to do anyways, what was there to do? Go mining by himself? Go talk to a ghost? He has nothing and no one.

Tears filled his eyes, he never cried though. Today was meant to be a happy day, Christmas is meant for joy and being with friends or family. It's not meant for pathetic sadness.

He thought back to the neither. He could go there, maybe someone would come through the portal, maybe he'd have someone to talk to. Or he could wait for ghostbur to come back, it'd be late by then though. Ghostbur went to be with everyone else for Christmas.

Maybe no one liked him, ghostbur pitied him. He really had no friends, no one to talk to. Tubbo betrayed him, Philza just disappeared, and techno... Techno...

"I miss them... I just want them back, what did I do to deserve this?" He asked himself, the tears barely making their way down his cheek before he wiped them away. He really didn't know why, he was just doing what he usually did, why would tubbo do this? Did tubbo not care...?

No one cares, they left him alone. They did this to him.

Anger filled Tommy's mind, memories of his friends turning into poison for his emotions. He never hated anyone that much, but the burning fire in his soul wanted nothing but to kill anybody Tommy had ever known. He wanted revenge. He wanted to hurt anyone that's ever wronged him, anyone that's pitied him. He wanted them to hurt like he hurt inside.

But his memories were his, he still remembered the good times. Like Philza taking care of him, techno and wilbur play fighting with him, tubbo always being at his side. He missed that. He missed every story Phil would tell him before bed, every bruise him and his siblings would get from each other, and tubbo. He missed everything about his best friend. All the jokes, all the times they protected each other, all the quite nights they'd spend just listening to discs.

He hated it all now. He wished it never happened. He wished tubbo was never his friend, he wished techno and wilbur were never his brothers, he wished Phil wasn't his father. He wished he was never born.

Everything was his fault. He'd never anger Dream if he didn't even exist. Now L'manburg hates him, the dream SMP hates him, and his family hates him. But he hates them too, so does it really matter anyways?

Tommy sat up. "It doesn't matter. Revenge... It'll just make me more alone... Besides, I can't kill a ghost..." He muttered to himself, standing up and pacing back and forth in his small tent. He had to do something, he was going insane.