Rule Breakers

This is an adorable idea but I'm not good with baby aus, I tried but this just wasn't as fun as I expected 😔 I may rewrite or continue this later, I just don't like it much and don't want it in my drafts anymore

Words: 738

"Stop pushing me!" Tommy whined, almost falling off the chair he climbed onto

"Stop pushing me!" Tommy whined, almost falling off the chair he climbed onto. Tubbo pouted and continued to try to get on the chair. He'd accidentally nudge Tommy's leg or foot but the taller over exaggerates it every time.

While Tubbo struggled to get on the tall chair Tommy had made it onto the counter. He stood on his toes and reached on the shelves, knocking over plastic containers and boxes of food onto the floor and counter, one box of cereal even hitting Tubbo in the face. "Stop! You're gonna get us caught, I don't wanna clean!" Tubbo yelled, finally getting on the chair and up to the counter.

Tommy stuck out his tongue and crossed his arms, "what do we do then? Phil put the jar on the top shelf!" He asked, most of it sounding like gibberish but Tubbo understood.

The two boys stood and thought for a minute. Tubbo suddenly got an idea, jumping excitedly to get Tommy's full attention, "you can help me climb onto the shelf!" He smiled widely, clapping his hands.

Tubbo explained his plan, Tommy nodding and agreeing it was good enough to try. Tommy put out his hands and Tubbo stepped onto them, grabbing the shelf. He pulled himself up and Tommy pushed him. He got onto the shelf and giggled to himself, about to reach up to grab the jar.

"Tommy, Tubbo!" Phil yelled, running into the kitchen. Tubbo screeched and fell off the shelf, Tommy jumping back to the chair then down to the floor and ran away.

Phil ran forward, catching tubbo and starting to chase Tommy. "Run, Tommy! He's about to catch you!" Tubbo yelled, squirming and kicking at Phil trying to get him to let go. None of the kicks hurt but it did slow him down.

Tommy screamed, running as fast as his tiny legs could go. He got to the stairs in the house and tripped, hitting his jaw on the first hardwood step. He screamed and started crying, poking one of his teeth that nearly fell out.

Phil sighed and picked up Tommy, trying to shush him as they went up stairs to the two boys' shared room. He put Tubbo on his bed but sat Tommy down on a small stool, kneeling in front of him.

"What hurts? Do you think you need an ice pack?" He asked the boy, looking at the kid's jaw to make sure he wasn't bleeding.

Tommy sobbed and poked the inside of his mouth again, "my tooth is wiggly!" He cried. He stomped his feet and pouted through his tears.

Phil groaned under his breath and rubbed his hand over his eyes, "sometimes I question why I'm the one left alone to watch you guys." He chuckled, standing up, "I'll be go get you ice, stay here and keep your hands out of your mouth, that's gross." He said, speed walking out of the room.

Tubbo jumped up on his bed with a wide grin, "That was so cool! You were running fasters than himmm!!" He cheered, pointing at Tommy, "and your tooth is about to fall out! You're gonna get moneys from the tooth fairy! You're so lucky!" He giggled happily, slipping and falling onto his pillows.

Tommy wasn't happy though, he frowned and grumbled in disapproval, "hmmm... But we could'a had them today. And money can't make my teeth stop hurting."

"You'll tooth will stop hurtin after it falls out!" He giggled, rolling on his stomach and pushing stuffed animals off his bed.

Phil came back in, holding a bag of ice and a first aid kit. "Toby, pick up your toys, just cause Tommy fell doesn't mean you two are off the hook for making a mess of the kitchen." He scolded, putting the first aid kit on the ground and handing the ice pack to Tommy. "How bad does it hurt?" He asked, kneeling in front of the young blond again.

"Reeeeaaaaally bad." He stated, his eyebrows frowning with anger and he crossed his arms. Phil gestured for him to open his mouth and he compiled, making an unnecessary and annoying "ahhhhh" Sound.

/unfinished/

Summary: tommy loses a tooth, tubbo and Tommy are put to bed early as punishment for trying to  steal cookies. Phil in the middle of the night, sneaks in and takes Tommy's tooth and puts a dollar under his pillow. And just like my mom did, Phil threw Tommy's tooth in the fucking garbage disposal, wtf mom. When Tommy woke up he screamed at tubbo to wake up and showed off the money he got from the "tooth fairy" Cause that's what little kids I know do lmao