Twins (part 1)

Words: 3799 (was over 4000 but I can't finish all of this in one part)

Tw: lots of crying in my opinion, arguing, talking about their dead mom??? Idk what it list as a tw, tell me what I missed

Siamese twins au!

Light backstory rn: Tommy and tubbo are Siamese twins attached at the side, they each have one arm and have three legs (Tommy controlling the middle leg as their lower half is more of his body). Their family is Philza, Techno, wilbur, and their dead mother who they were told died in a rebellious act against King Eret. The revolution was led by wilbur and his deceased lover Sally to start a new nation named L'manburg. They lost the revolution though and Sally was killed during the last battle from being to weak, since she gave birth to Fundy the same day.

This isn't that good but I like it :)

"why is life a pain?" Tommy sighed, pulling the blanket up higher over his face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"why is life a pain?" Tommy sighed, pulling the blanket up higher over his face.

"Don't say that, Tom. The day just started, we have to get up." Tubbo mumbled, struggling to even move, "come on, Phil said we have to start going outside! We can finally talk to people besides our family!" He cheered, smiling uncontainably.

Tommy rolled his eyes, the two standing up slowly. "No one will talk to us..." Tommy mumbled, grabbing one of their sewn shirts. One half was a green polo shirt and the other half was a white t-shirt with red sleeves.

Tommy and tubbo were Siamese twins, which neither minded much, It just sucked cause of their social skills. Phil tries his best to get them ready for the outside world. Wilbur tries to keep them sane and away from Phil's overwhelming lessons. Techno had distance himself from his brothers though. They didn't know why.

"Tommy? Come on, I'm kinda stuck here!" Tubbo laughed, shaking them and snapping Tommy out of his mind. Tommy turned his head to Tubbo, seeing the shirt over Tubbo's face as his arm was stuck in the air.

He laughed at tubbo, putting on his half of the shirt and helping tubbo pull it down fully. They finished getting dressed and ready before walking out to the dining room.

They sat on two chairs pushed together at the table across from wilbur who sat next to Techno.

"Good morning, boys." Phil yawned and waved from the kitchen counter, "are you two ready to go with wil to meet some of his friends?" He asked, walking up with two bowls of cereal and putting them in front of the oldest sons.

"And what cereal do you want?" He added with a chuckle.

"Lucky charms!" Tubbo yelled, kicking his leg happily.

"Cheerios." Tommy laughed at Tubbo's enthusiasm, "and I think Tubbo's more excited than me. How old are your friends, wilbur?"

Wilbur looked up from his cereal, chewing faster to answer Tommy, "uhhh I think they're all 18 or over. Except for Ranboo, he's around your age, Tom." He answered, his mouth still full while he talked. He swallowed and nodded, "yeah, you're 17 now, right?"

💚Platonic💚 Tommy And Tubbo Oneshots 🐝जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें