more drabbles 😭

Words:795

I saw that Alt Tommy thing and I just started crying cause like why do all the dudes older than me gotta look so cool but every dude my age (including me) literally looks like an under cooked chicken??? I'm not even that younger than Tommy why tf am I so damn ugly

I should make a mini story book cause I feel bad for all these tiny updates cause these take like an hour to write and aren't very good than my usual day's worth of writing 👉👈 is that a good idea or nah?

Okay so anyways vampire au fight me

Tubbo laid on the floor in their dark room

Tubbo laid on the floor in their dark room. There weren't any windows or furniture, just tubbo, a carpet, and whatever they stole for the day for entertainment. They'd do this everyday, run around all night to their heart's content then just waddle back to their room at sunrise, only taking one object to play with until they were tired.

Today they managed to steal from Wilbur, their fatherly figure one could say. Wilbur had it hidden away and wrapped up in layers of paper that obviously had garlic rubbed on it. They took it anyways, gently taking off the paper. Once it was all off Tubbo stared at the item.

It was a mirror. A small, hand held mirror, with a golden colored handle and outline surrounding the reflective glass. Though the reflection only showed the wall behind Tubbo.

They cringed, smashing the mirror into the ground quickly. The memories of their reflection scared them. Last they saw they looked dead. Like a decaying corpse from a nightmare. They were only a small child then, it was when Wilbur first found them. They just got bit and nearly died, the original vampire obviously having the intention of a quick kill and run but Wilbur came in and saved them.

They could barely see themself on the reflection of the window, unknowing that it was the last time they'll see themself ever.

What do they even look like any more? They knew they have brown hair and horrifyingly pale skin but that was it.

Tubbos crying continued, they were still hitting the handle against the glass. The mirror was completely destroyed, being practically dust by the time they dropped the handle.

"Tubbo? Meet Tommy, introduce yourself to him while I go get the sunscreen. You both have to come to the store with me." Wilbur explained, pushing a blond boy into Tubbos room before walking away.

The strawberry blond looked down at tubbo awkwardly, "are you crying..? Are you a new vampire?" He asked, obviously confused.

Tubbo shook their head, "I just... I've... I've forgotten what I look like..." They mumbled, hugging their knees to their chest quickly. They didn't want to make eye contact. Their  eyes probably looked just as dead, if not worse, than the day they were taken in. Why would you want others to look at you if you didn't know what you were anymore?

"You're pale, not that pale but just a little more than me. You're hair is a dark-ish brown and nearly touches your shoulders, it looked curly at first but now that I'm really paying attention it's more of just slightly wavey. Your eyes... Hmm..." He hummed, kneeling in front of Tubbo and looking closely at Tubbo's eyes, "That one is really light blue and that one is brown. Your fangs also poke out of your mouth, which is a bad habit, it doesn't have many long term problems, your bottom lip just goes numb from constantly being stabbed." He finished, smiling widely, his fangs standing out compared to the rest.

Tubbo sniffled, smiling as they processed everything they were told. "Th... Thank you..." They said in shock, trying to imagine what they look like, "what's your name? When's the last time you've seen yourself..?" They asked, putting their knees down and staring at the boy.

"I'm Tommy, I heard Wilbur call ya "Tubbo" Is that your name?" Tommy asked with a chuckle, tubbo simply nodding at him, "well, Tubbo, I don't think I remember the last time I've seen myself, I was barely a little kid when I was bit. I've been running around the city for years now. I-" He got cut off by Tubbo.

Tubbo put their hands over Tommy's cheeks and looked over his facial features for a moment before letting go, "your hair is blond but kinda a mix between strawberry blond and a faint dark blond. Your eyes are light blue, like an aqua blue. You were right about your skin though. It's paler than mine." Tubbo started describing, holding their arm up next to Tommy's face and comparing how deathly pale they both were, "and when you smile your fangs really stand out, they overlap your bottom teeth and they like almost touch your lower gums."

The smile Tubbo was talking about returned to Tommy's face, happily imaging his own face. "Thanks, Little T. You're shorter than me, you're little T and I'm big T." Tommy laughed, "but seriously, thanks... That was nice, I can tell we'll be friends!"

Tubbo nodded, "best friends, Big T. Now come on, Wilbur is probably wondering around still looking for the sunscreen." They said, standing up and walking to the door. Tommy stood up after, scrambling to his feet and following them.