Betrayal.

Betrayal is a funny thing. You put out all of your weaknesses to someone.

And they turn on you.

Tubbo was a friend, now his soul mission in life is to kill me and his true leader? He's betrayed me once, and he says he's a spy but is he really? My thoughts on this subject are hesitant and I am definitely giving him the best side of me while I write this. I genuinely want to believe in them, he was my companion since the beginning.

What is Tubbo now?

Part of "manburg"? Disgusting. It doesn't even sound right. It's vile. Toxic. Nothing about it is good. Those uncreative pricks... And Schlatt... I hope he gets what's coming for him.

He says he has techno on his side but I have my doubts. Techno is a good man, he may have some odd opinions but they don't matter since no women are a part of Pogtopia anyways. Techno means well, he's violent and always jumps the gun but I feel Wilbur is leading him down the right path.

We'll win. I'll kill schlatt. I'll kill Tubbo. Their tyranny is unacceptable. With my true leader and president, Wilbur Soot, and Technoblade, we'll win. Wilbur will lead us to victory. He has before and he will again...

I will kill Schlatt. I'll kill Quackity. I'll kill George. I'll kill Tubbo.

"Manburg" Is dead.

-Signed by, Tommyinnit.