• ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ꨄ

(𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟)

𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𐬾 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐜 𝐃𝐞𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨☽

"𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 🜸

A cheerful 17 y/o girl and you used to live in h/t with your aunt before deciding to move back in with your  two oldest brothers, who live far away. But it was time, to finally meet them.

As i'm boarding the plane, i give my two friends and aunt one last wave goodbye. You are feeling both sad and excited to leave.

"I'll come visit, I won't forget about you guy's" you yelled out, causing all the people to look you way, but you didn't care

My aunt who has watched me over the years is sad to see me go. Nonetheless she looked calm and relaxed watching me go.

"Take good care y/n" my aunt yelled out, now the people were looking at the two annoyed

"I will, thank you for watching me over these crazy years" you chuckled, to yourself

Sophie, a good friend of yours was sad to watch you go but also glad. She had her reasons but didn't state them to you. She came running to you and engulfed you in a hug.

"i'm so glad i met you and you better come visit or not" she chuckled

you sighed, "sure"

Lucas, your other friend was also sad to see you leave, he has had the biggest crush on you, and watching you go broke his heart. He wanted to tell you something that has been bothering him over the years, but he chose to never say it.

He came up to you and engulfed you in a hug too, he aparted from the hug and pecked your cheek. He blushed from the stunt he pulled off, causing you to chuckle.

"have a safe trip, and please visit us, or i'll come and visit you" he said being serious

You didn't know how to react, so you just grinned.
"you're on lucas!"

Sophie felt left out, she knows that lucas has feelings for her. She knew it was wrong but she liked him too, and didn't know if you felt the same wah towards him. She felt glad that you were leaving, meaning she can have him to herself. But part of her will miss you, for being her first real friend.