• ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ 𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵 ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ☙

"Were here you guys " reo yawned, as he tried to find a parking spot at his own place but their were so many cars. "Guys?" Reo looked back to see if you guys were awake.

"Yayyyyy" you cheered , you were excited to be going to a party with them. Nagi on the other hand was quiet all he could think about was sleep and food , he didn't get any in the car because you were on his shoulder and it felt awkward for him to sleep also.

You were so cheerful right now. But reo was still pissed about the persons car who took his spot. Once you guys all got out the car you were shock when you saw how big reo's house is hes rich rich you thought. But it doesn't compare to my older brother's house (not rin).

Nagi was ready to demolish all the food that was prepared at the party. And reo was still trying to figure out who parked in his spot. You guys got inside and their were so many people you didn't even recognize, i bet they all go to our school tho.

You ditched reo and nagi to go get some punch at a table with so much snacks. Nagi watched as you left quickly but he was just gunna keep an eye on you to see if you don't get yourself into any trouble. I shouldve brought my bag and just take everything , i can't decide which snack i really want right now.

"Should i take the dorritos or lays" you said out loud but didn't care because everyone was being loud.

"Hmm the dorritos are a much better choice in my opinion " you looked up to see who said that and it was him HIM bachira . He gave you the most brightest smile ever and handed you the dorritos.

"Yeahh i was gunna choose these actually" you laughed . You felt a pair of eyes watching you but when you turned around you saw nothing.

"Its been awhile y/n, i didnt know you would be here" he said calmly "well actually i met someone and they invited me here"

"I see and also before you leave can we talk , i wanna catch up with you, the cafe date we had together, i had forgotten to ask for your number" he pouted.

Huh date? This guy sure is something ."Yeah sure" you both headed to the couch in reo's living room where so many people were their but you guys found a spot to sit. You felt awkward again because its really has been awhile since that incident in which you bumbed into him and the cafe place you both went to.

You almost forgot about him right after you met nagi and started talking to nagi more , i wonder if they know eachother or maybe hes reo's friend. Those thoughts went away when bachira got comfortable and started the conversation first.

"So what school do you go to" "uhm (school name" y/n said confidently

"No way same ,actually ive known since im the one that told you where our school was ,  if you didn't remeber at the cafe" he laughed

Theirs no way i thought i used navigation to find my way but it turns out he's the one that told me. Wow but i couldn't remember so i just nodded . You gave him your number and then soon started hitting things off way better then when they first met at the cafe.

One person in particular was watching this scene occur infront of him and didn't like it one bit but had to wait for the right moment before going in.

"So y/n are you singl- he was interrupted by nagi who came right on time before he finished his sentence

"Hey this couch looks cozy let me squeeze inn" and sat in the middle of you two. You deadpanned . Hes got to be kidding me.

Bachira on the other hand was caught off guard by nagi's action and laughed , he bear hugged nagi and now you were the one left in shock Huhhhhhhh whats going on, so my analysis was correct they do know eachother.