o 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 ★🜸

𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𐬾 𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ꨄ

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲 🜸

As days go by, you tried reaching bachira or even tried to talk to him but everytime, he avoids you. which let you to concern for him.  did i do something wrong? Is he okay?, your thoughts were getting to you.  You slouched all the way to the floor beside your locker and started to cry.

"get up" chigiri walked by and gave you his hand

"don't wanna move" you murmured

"why not? what's wrong?" chigiri said as he sat down beside you

"do you notice anything with bachira? hes acting differently" distant with me, you whispered the last part to yourself

"well, now that you say that"  chigiri pondered for a sec whether if he should just say it

You lift up your head to face chigiri.  But soon walked in bachira and he turned the other way and ran, causing you to run after him.

"well those two sure are something"  chigiri said to no one in specific

"HEYY! bachiraa! wait please, pls"  you stopped to take a breath

"are you okay, are you looking for someone?" 

"no, i'm just late to class, but thank you, uhh?"

"hana, just hana"  she gave you a warm smile before  heading to the direction  where bachira ran off to.

who is she, i've never seen her before, You cocked an eyebrow.  As you entered class, you spotted nagi talking to reo.  You paid no mind to them and slouched on your seat.

"someones in a bad mood?"

"yeah, wonder who it is" nagi cooed

"im okay, not" you murmured

"Is it about bachira?" Reo spoke

"Uhh ig, kinda" you said avoiding nagi's gaze

Reo looked at nagi and sighed.  You went back to focusing on your work.  As class ended, you went straight to your locker to find the girl you had a small introduction with, talking to bachira.  But something was off, she was beaming with happiness and he just looked tired.

Bachira spotted you and looked to the side, avoiding your saddened gaze.  He took the girl with him and left you to sink to the floor.

Did he get a girlfriend? Why is he avoiding me?, you weren't gunna get answers by having these thoughts in your head.  Best choice to do was go over to his house unannounced.