• 𝒄𝒂𝒇𝒆 ☕︎︎

As we come to a stop after running for 5 mins

As we come to a stop after running for 5 mins. I stop and check the time.

I was also not used to running at all i'd rather walk.
I took a quick glance at him and he wasnt even tired from that little run. You then heard a notification coming from your phone and checked to see who it was.

Bachira on the other hand was curious to know who it also was and tried his best to not look over your phone but him being him he just had to see . (Way to go privacy)

In which you took noticed and hid your phone from his view and he just pouted. You looked back at your phone and froze, it was your mom  and all it read was

"sweety make sure to come home as soon as possible to help me unpack  your stuff in your own room", in which you forgot about that because after settling in the house you swarmed off to look at the new places this city has to offer .

Your only option was to respond later and just tell her your phone died rather then actually having to unpack. (Lazy i am) You looked back at the guy infront of you waiting for him to open the door for you.

"Uhm sorry that was my mom its just stuff yeah , shall we then?", you pointed to the door .

he looked at you suspiciously but shrugged you off "yes we shall" he opened the door for you "lady's first" he cheekily smiled.

You felt warm just by him being a gentleman , in truths no guy has ever made you feel this way and its only just a gesture but you felt butterflies for also the way he speaks .

As we sat down it was when it got awkward because he got on his phone rather quickly so all you did was glare at him.

Bachira's pov

Realization hits me when, what an i gunna say or how am i gunna act.... I think of ways to entertain her and to not let her get bored.

But I noticed she stopped to breathe and pulled out her phone. I had to put my thoughts together as i looked at her and she got nervous real quick.

Who was she texting , i thought ... i tried my best to not act obvious about it but she glared at me so i looked away and waited till she was done texting this somebody.

It ended up being her mom but sureee , she looked so nervous as if she was hiding something.

I get on my phone the moment we sit down to text my friend that im here and to act as if he didnt know me .

Isagi😋

Bachira
Isagi im here at the cafe you work at but do me a favor and act like you don't know me plssssss

Isagi😋
Sure but is their a reason why bachira?

Bachira
No, isagi just go along with it .

Isagi😋
Sure...
Seen

You looked up only to find her glaring ,in which you panicked. She's really intimidating like i can see her looking like this one guy name rin our enemy on battlefield in soccer. She probably wants me to speak up.

"Sorry i was just texting a friend about soccer and stuff" he said confidently

She glared and didnt say anything . Was she still mad about me leaving her their for just a couple of minites while texting a friend (isagi) or maybe it was about fooling her , in which she doesnt need to know that . I gotta really get my phone fix tho, but thats so much work to do already, he sighed.

Why haven't i seen her before tho, she looks like somebody i've stumbled upon before. She so peaceful right now but looks around her surroundings. Its because im a stranger to her still, but i can change that.

———————————————————————

-think ill do a part 2
4 am 🧍🏽‍♀️dont know whtatata im doignfnnr
WORK IN PROGRESS ❣️❣️