• ʙᴀᴄʜɪʀᴀ's 𝖉𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖆 ❣︎

"Bachira open up, im here" isagi knocked, bachira dashed to the door.

Bachira was in a happy mood for texting you last night and when you sent him the "<3" text from last night he couldn't sleep. I have to see her.

"Isagiiiii lend me 50 bucks ^_^" isagi stood in front of bachira's door after running out the shower and hurrying up to his house for this so called "emergency".

"Bachira your kidding" he deadpanned.
"Plsss i needd the money to buy this, pretty flower lego set and theirs only one in stock" he showed him the picture. Bachira  went on his knees to beg. Isagi picked up bachira and tossed him to his room and sat down.

"If you need that money so badly, why won't you work then". Bachira was left dumbfounded "i could but no one would want to hire me" he pouted.

Hes just lazy , then an idea reached to isagi's head.

"You can come work with me at the cafe, im pretty sure you will get hired since i know you, i'll put in a good word for you" he smiled.

Bachira on the other hand was happy he has a friend like him, who would help him out. But working with his friend was not a bad idea but it will bring both of them many distractions like messing around.

"I'll get us fired isagi"  bachira said. isagi laughed "im pretty sure you will, but if you put that aside and get serious, you will have that money you need you know".
Bachira thought for awhile and agreed. But something in isagi's head lingered. "Bachira why do you want that flower lego set?".

Bachira smiled "i want to gift it to y/n and i want us to build it together". (Bachira master plan) "step one isagi"
1. I ask y/n to hangout
2. Give her the gift
3. She tells me she wants to build it with muahh (he points to himself).
Or if that fails then i ask her if we can build it together.
"It would be a cute bond time, no?"

Isagi was speechless that bachira planned this out  "that is cute and all but why all of a sudden do this"

"I want to get to know her more" he looked to the side from isagi. "I see but what if theirs another man who's also interested in her , just like you are"  bachira froze.

"What are you implying isagi",
"Nothing but nagi seems to be close with her, don't you think".

"Well I dont know, its her choice in who she chooses if that day comes" isagi liked this response coming from him hes not always serious about these things. He patted bachira in the back.

He looked around his room and it was a mess. Does he really not have the time to clean -_-. "Your room needs to be clean bachira"  "your right ill have to if i ever invite y/n here. >:3 .   And he's back to normal.

"Cmon lets head out for some icecream the day is really nice, the sun is out and then we can get you applied for the job" bachira smiled, he was so happy he had a friend like him. "You'll pay"  "sure" isagi deadpan.

"thank you isagi for always being their for me im so glad i met you, but enough of the sappy stuff your right lets go"

Bachira got his headphones and dashed outside with isagi.

"What flavor would you guys like" asked the icecream man. "Uhmmm i would loveee vanilla flavor icecream", Bachira cheered. "Ill have chocolate please" "sure here you both go" and isagi payed for them both.

"So what next isagi" , bachira skipped while they walked. "we can walk around" isagi smiled. "Okayyy"

"So isagi whats your ideal type of girl?" Isagi took a moment to think, " well a girl who has a great smile and can laugh a lot" "ahhh okayy thats nice" bachira said.

"mhmm" isagi laughed for the sudden question. "What are you listening to bachira" bachira took out his phone to check the name "young dumb & broke by khalid"  "that song is so you right now" isagi laughed.

"Yeah yeah but right after i work hard at the cafe, i will use the money to buy the gift then lay with the money in the tub :3",  he laughed. Isagi joined him on the laugh.

As they were walking , isagi spotted two people whom he knows. It was y/n and rin. They both look like they wanna kill eachother, isagi thought. He looked at bachira who already seems to have caught on.

"Isagi should we go say hi to them" bachira gave a creepy smile. "Its better not to bachira they look like their doing something important." Isagi didn't want to face rin right now.

"Going to a restaurant together is important " bachira said to isagi. "Well no but we can't just assume yk" isagi said in a serious tone.
"Your right isagi like always but i can't just stand here and have that thought in my head" bachira looked down. Isagi then tried to changed the subject.

"We can always ask her any time for now lets get you applied and then go to my house to play on my PlayStation 4". Bachira then smiled at the last part he said.

—————

"Yayyyyy i got the jobbbb" bachira jumped on isagi back "Yeahh i knew you'd get the job, proud". Isagi began to shed a tear. "Well then lets go to your home and play" Bachira was happy knowing he was one step to getting the thing he wanted. "sure lets go" ,
isagi led the way.

"The boss was really nice enough to hire you y'know bachira, because he wouldn't just hire anyone"

"huh really he seems so nice tho?" Bachira looked over at isagi.

"Well when i applied it took forever to get hired and so im jelous you got hired quick" he pouted, bachira laughed. And they reached isagi's house by running it.

"So yk  we should invite nagi since he likes gaming no?" Isagi looked at bachira.

"YEAH it would be more fun" bachira agreed. "Ok ima text him" isagi pulled out his phone and onto his contacts.

Nagi

Isagi
Hey nagi wanna come to my house and play on my PlayStation?

Nagi
Sure, what time .

Isagi
Come over rn

Nagi
Ight 👻

Nagi must like that emoji so much , isagi laughed. "Whats funny isagi?"
"Oh nothing just nagi being nagi" isagi looked over at bachira. "So is he coming ?" "Yeah". They heard a knock at the door. "And that must be himm" bachira laughed.

"Sup nagi" isagi greeted him. Bachira then jumped on nagi
"nagiiiiiiiiiii"
"hey" he fistbumped bachira.

"Well then guys let the battle begin" isagi yelled to his two friends as they seated on isagi's couch.
"YEAHHHHHHH" "mhm" they both spoke.

———————————————————————
-JJSJSEJWJW the song i mentioned was actually the inspiration to write this fr

-im still focusing on editing the other chapters to make sense...

ANYONE SEEN THE NEW EPISODEEE ❣️